Chicks with muscles and big clits

Ladies with muscles and big clits
are a big turn on to me. Can anyone recommend a lady With such attributes ?
I would love to know also.
too bad search doesnt work anymore. There is a huge list floating around somewhere in the locker room
  • BLM69
  • 11-01-2023, 10:05 PM
Cage loves a muscular partner
Desirae on 411 has a competition bodybuilder body and HUGE clit. You’ll need to search around but she’s active

Grabbed her contact from a recent review: https://preferred411.com/P386147

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1063288891

I would normally direct you to Gracy, aka angel therapist, but a quick search makes me think she has gone to ground.
I was thinking Gracy also - but, her P-411 profile has been taken down.
This question is asked more than BBFS! Lmao!
I had recently reached out to Gracy. Her booker indicates that she is out of action for a bit as she is moving. No indication of a return date. Otherwise she fits the bill.
I ran over

I frequently post my workout and measurment videos on my snapchat and while I can admit I am not near the total fit mark, my legs were carved by the greek gods. Flexed, My legs are steel, feel free to test it with a hard smack.

I also have a big clit, not micro dick level but way above average.
I ran over

I frequently post my workout and measurment videos on my snapchat and while I can admit I am not near the total fit mark, my legs were carved by the greek gods. Flexed, My legs are steel, feel free to test it with a hard smack.

I also have a big clit, not micro dick level but way above average. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Were you born as a temptress?
Or did you just evolve?
...asking for a friend.
Dude is right on the edge here. Did you just watch Rhea Ripley wrestle and got this idea?
Larissa Jones
That's Gracy 100%, contact her when she's back to doing appointments