A question about ASPD archives threads..

There was a thread that used to be on here about a guy who wrote about his worst experience seeing a provider. It was funny as all Hell.... he talked about her talking to his coat etc.... i was telling someone about it and when I looked for it I couldn't find it. Is it still up? Or is it anywhere else? Thanks so much... kristen
Oh WOW!

I remember that one too. it was hilarious!
I think it was crowned "best of all time" or something like that. I do hope someone can find it.
That was The Scot, I think. It was funny as hell. I do not think we have any ASPD archived here right now.
most of aspd was on eraps untill they went dark maybe 1 year ago
That was The Scot, I think. It was funny as hell. I do not think we have any ASPD archived here right now. Originally Posted by Pistolero
There was a forum that had old ASPD threads archived on it. I posted one of an Upstate NY adventure of Aston and the yellow Hummer. It just disappeared from here. Is there no sense of history on this board?
I know....I was looking a few months ago for the video from ASPD I posted. I looked in the Main Discussions, in my history and did a search and it was gone. I thought it was just that thread that was missing, but I guess ASPD threads have been "secretly/quietly" eliminated.
That was for sure The Scot, he had some great stories. Not sure why they were pulled from ECCIE,