Blonde! Blonde! and Really Blonde!

1. Why do blondes have square boobs?
No one told them to take the tissues out of the box first!

2. What did the dumb blonde say to the doctor when she found out she was pregnant?
"Are you sure it's mine?"

3. What do you get when you offer a blonde a penny for her thoughts?
Change.

A blonde really got tired of all blonde jokes and decided to hang herself in the bathroom. As she locked the door, she yelled at her husband, "I'm hanging myself because I'm tired of jokes about us blondes being stupid!" Her husband broke into the bathroom and saw his wife with a rope tied on her toe. The husband said, "I thought you were hanging yourself." She said, "Yes, I am!" The husband replied, "Usually when people hang themselves, they tie the rope around their neck, so why is yours tied on your toe?" She said, "I tried that, but I couldn't breathe."

There are three girls. A redhead, a brunette and a blonde. They're at the gates of heaven and God was waiting. God said, "there are one hundred steps and for each step there will be a joke if you laugh at it you go to hell."
The redhead went first and got to joke eight before she busted up laughing she went to hell. The brunette went next and got to joke eighty-two before she busted up laughing so, she went to hell. The blonde got to joke one hundred and started laughing before God told the final joke and said, "why are you laughing I haven't even told the joke yet?" The blonde said," I just got joke 1."

1. Why do blonde girls have bruises around their belly button? Because blonde guys aren't that smart either!

2.How do you drowned a blonde?
Put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool!
Funny!lol
There are only three blonde jokes...the rest are true.
I used to tease one of my kids about being a blonde in a brunette's body because of some of the stupid things she did.