URL / Website: https://www.meetduchessdream.com/
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: -
Activities: GFE, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Incredible body - large, beautiful natural tits with nice responsive nipples. Terrific ass and a wet shaved pussy to just die for. Classically attractive face and an attitude that will make you want to see her again and again - you'll forget it's a service, truly!
Recommendation: Yes
Something about this review has my spidey sense going off. Can’t quite place my finger on it.
Well I assure you I have seen her twice and she is simply amazing. Does my praise seem over-the-top? Maybe, but I mean every word. I was blown away both times I saw her (in the same week no less, I was that hooked). Her body is terrific and her attitude even better!
Not sure why you think that. She is hot af, very skilled and a lot of fun
ScienceGuy please don’t take it personally. Since your review was posted within a week of creating your account it is bound to be viewed with a certain degree of skepticism. Two main reasons for this are 1) Some providers and or their “managers” have accounts on here posing as males and posting reviews just to drum up business; and 2) members of the LE community are also on here. Since Duchess is a well-established and respected provider I have no reason to doubt your integrity, but it’s going to take time before everyone starts to trust you.
  • Agog
  • 09-04-2024, 08:31 AM
Hobbyist is just being careful. That pays off in this Hobby. Wecolm aboard.
She been on my want to list but wish knew how pretty was etc.., For example olivia sweet is gorgeous that bumps her way up my want to meet list.