Governor c!osing bars again!!

Are Gentlemen's Clubs closing?
  • ea6b
  • 06-26-2020, 10:01 AM
ALL Gents are CLOSED 2 weeks or later again, Yes
yep...that's ff
Damn......I was considering visiting Htown just to visit some of my old stomping grounds.
  • ea6b
  • 06-27-2020, 08:41 AM
ok im new here whats this ff or fi thing people here are talking of? is it some kind of sexual term ive never heard of before? It sounds asain
ok im new here whats this ff or fi thing people here are talking of? is it some kind of sexual term ive never heard of before? It sounds asain Originally Posted by ea6b
So bars are closed right? How the heck are these ladies supposed to pay rent???

Same way they have been paying it since March of course
Based on the mandate, if a clubs revenue is 51% from alcohol sales a club must close.

Might be worth looking into BYOB clubs if they are good to stay open as they aren't making revenue off alcohol receipts.

Ive also heard that some dancers are going to Austin, Dallas and OKC to make money.
Buck's Wild is still open.
Buck's Wild is still open. Originally Posted by sleepless
Ooooooo! Seriously though it’s the right decision to close to help slow the spread.

But I still wanna see hot 20 yr olds take off their clothes lol!
Buck's Wild is still open. Originally Posted by sleepless
what is it like? since it is probably the only club that remains open. When I went to CF, Chica Locas around June 15, it was so empty, but a lot of dancers were there, dancers did not wear masks since they wanted you to see their beautiful faces, at Chica Locas only receptionist wore mask, at CF, bartenders wore masks.

honestly it is not a great time to go visit (considering COVID-19 is still spreading), who knows, retrospectively, maybe it is the best time to visit, since you have a lot of dancers available and waiting probably, and you will be treated nicely, they wanted your business. as long as you stay safe, use caution (maybe masks?), and don't spread the virus. However, there is a risk, keep that in mind.
  • ea6b
  • 07-15-2020, 08:38 AM
I heard from a person who works in the adult business that clubs might not now be re-opening at all this year.
Treasures club is open, I stopped by today, 10 cars on the lot, most of them are probably the dancers. Low flow at noon but may pick up quickly in the evening.
There were just enough entertainers to keep customers interested at Treasures, Men's Club is also open, not as many ladies as Treasures