Bucks Wild Intel

Anyone been to Bucks Wild on a Sunday afternoon or early evening? Do they have a good selection of dancers or is it deader than Dillinger?
Thought the bars were closed...
They are open, don't serve alcohol so they aren't caught by the order. They have a kitchen too.
Here is the word I got from a source I believe! If the club turned in their application to serve alcohol as a restaurant, they were allowed to stay or reopen, if their application was turned in as a bar, then they are closed.
What’s it like in there?
Anyone please?
I was there yesterday from 5-10 only 5 dancers at most at one time. Not great selection but I also talked to the manager and he said 4th of July had all the good looking girls there. I’ll be going tomorrow for $5 Tuesday if you want to join PM me let’s hook up. Always down to chill and drink. $5 Tuesdays have been good in the past!
I was there yesterday from 5-10 only 5 dancers at most at one time. Not great selection but I also talked to the manager and he said 4th of July had all the good looking girls there. I’ll be going tomorrow for $5 Tuesday if you want to join PM me let’s hook up. Always down to chill and drink. $5 Tuesdays have been good in the past! Originally Posted by DrFUN2010
Only 5 dancers, yet you stayed for 5 hrs?
1hr to spend on each dancer?
What did you do there?
Wa it a good time?
Anyone wears a mask?
Sometimes I just like to hang out. Nothing else better to do on a Sunday. I got dances periodically from 3 of them but mostly just people watching and enjoying the music
No people reallly didn’t wear mask
  • ea6b
  • 07-07-2020, 07:35 PM
5 bucks for what
5 bucks for what Originally Posted by ea6b
Cover or entry I guess
$5 dances actually, I was thinking about going but keep talking myself out of it due to Covid.
$5 dances actually, I was thinking about going but keep talking myself out of it due to Covid. Originally Posted by Mike Meatmaster
Better safe than sorry
if you do go, wear a mask. wash hands after.
Protect yourself, protect your family.
Update I went yesterday for $5 Tuesday and it was packed. Good looking group of girls and great vibe. Hopefully I don’t have covid. Great time was had.
  • ea6b
  • 07-11-2020, 08:20 AM
I went here the other night it was really SLOW but they really had some cute ladies in here and i was surprised because of its location that they'd have any cuties in here at all. What really sucked was the 20 dollar cover charge and come to find out its OPTIONAL for the girl to dance nude on stage. So i found out you gotta pay an extra 10 Bucks to be more Private and 50 more for the vip room. They played 3 songs like 4 times during the whole night was aweful i complained but nobody cared.