Clarification please

Ok so I was in my hotel the other night flipping channels and came across a show called Forever. In it the character was psychology professor but she had some type of side job as a sex worker and I'd guess relating to S &M. She stated that lots of guys/CEO's participate for several reasons one of which is turning over total control to someone else. Life is high demand/high stress because of that role in life and they want the relief from that type of relationship.

I have never looked at, explored or considered that type of activity because I just wasn't into what I thought was hardcore. But after hearing that the idea of not having to be the person in charge, who decides what things will happen in a session, etc appeals if there is in fact a big stress relief from it. Can anyone verify that type of response from a session? And also any provider that knows what the hell she'd be doing in that area? I'm sure I'll be quite unsure of the whole event so I need someone understanding of that.
Like you S&M is really not my thing to jump into very much. I've never taken the plunge but always heard Ms Elena is quite experienced with a dedicated play room.
I am not really into bondage or S & M...but I do like to be in charge in a session.

I enjoy sensually taking charge and making you my "lil bitch"....in a playful way!