In the paper

http://journalstar.com/legislature/p...0f367e714.html

I agree 100% that this needs to be dealt with and abolished the problem is that LE doesn't target the right people they target us independent ladies that do this because we want to.
I don't believe they get as many trafficked or under age girls as they claim. They arrests independent girls of age and use those numbers to make it look like they are doing something so they can keep getting the funding.
I also seen on the news where they are talking about taking the girls that are underage and putting them in juvenile detention (re victimize them) instead of foster care because they run away when put in foster care. That is just plan wrong. These girls need to be put with people that understand where they have been, not with people that have never even gotten a traffic ticket.
The way LE is going about all of these is just going to make it worse on everyone, especially the victims.
I think they just need to legalize things and require a certification just like a plumber/doctor/lawyer/cabby etc. Pass a safe sex awareness test, pass a health/std screen and away you go. Then just require a std test ever 6 months to keep current. Gals could be independent or work in a brothel type place. Guys who want to stay above the law will see those folks and that will choke out some of the bad guys/gals in the industry. It will also allow the police to have targeted stings toward kids and folks not certified. And when the girls do their STD screens the doctors will have a chance to screen for girls who are doing this unwillingly so we curb that as well.
http://journalstar.com/legislature/p...0f367e714.html

I agree 100% that this needs to be dealt with and abolished the problem is that LE doesn't target the right people they target us independent ladies that do this because we want to.
I don't believe they get as many trafficked or under age girls as they claim. They arrests independent girls of age and use those numbers to make it look like they are doing something so they can keep getting the funding. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
I agree completely Lady Y. Did you notice the last two stings in CB only one individual was a minor. One out of the roughly 30 arrested. Clearly if they want to stop the underage trafficking, they need to go after the pimps and lock them up for good.