Rain, rain, come and play...

I hate when people ask what my fantasy is... Lol being a provider, it can be hard to think of something you want to do/haven't done. Well for me at least.

But since it's sprinkling this morning, I started thinking of sex in the rain. I think that would be so hot, has anyone played in the rain? Care to share your steamy stories?
"Rainy Day Playmate" or something like that was the moniker I bestowed on a new playmate back when she asked me to help think up a handle.

Long and slow and leisurely has always been a favorite fun time for me, light to medium rain, not a downpour, rarely a thunderstorm.
Always wanted to do that, but difficult to accomplish in the hobby, where you have to schedule appointments in advance. Rain play seems like more of a spur-of-the-moment thing. And of course you have to have actual rain, which seems more rare these days.
True FL! One of these days it's going to be raining and I'm gonna try to get out in it!
I've had some fun in the rain. Always been with the SO. Hard to plan with a provider. On fishing piers, woods, roof tops, beach, and some parks lol. It's fun!! But chilly afterwards lol

Best time was during a hard storm. I don't live in the city so Im wasn't worried about being seen. I grabbed an air mattress and laid it on my truck bed. The rain and lighting was awesome!!!
Damn. Thunderstorms light up my excitement.
But that would be for indoors

Originally Posted by a10bomb
That's so hot.
That's so hot. Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
Not hot when you get grass , mud , chiggers all over you stuff , in your cracks
Maybe good in a movie? But not for real world, same for sex in a sandbox/ beach
Did once with an ex on the balcony of our apartment. It was closed off, so you couldn't see, but tons of room to roll around. It was very sensual, especially with it also being cold.
Can't imagine water being good if you're using condoms. However female condoms would work for rain play as they work well with swimming pools also. Just a tip. Always thinking of safety, lol. This fantasy seems suitable for an SO. Now a session in an incall during lightning and thunder, had a few of them. Super hot. Drive home sucked.
Not hot when you get grass , mud , chiggers all over you stuff , in your cracks
Maybe good in a movie? But not for real world, same for sex in a sandbox/ beach Originally Posted by milo
Chiggers
With my ex on a balcony that overlooked the city we were exposed to the town, but it was at night and it was a hell of a storm with lightning and all. I mark it down as the best sex ever for me!!! The concrete floor was a little rough though lol
Sounds like I need to find myself a balcony!