Well this was new!

So I have been NCNS, stood up, left hanging, etc.., but what happened to me today was altogether new to me. I have mostly left the hobbying life, sticking with a few providers I see time to time. I called up one of them today- she has an incall in a private residence. I asked for ASAP, she said 2 pm- i said I wanted earlier, she said 1pm. At 12:45 she texts me saying she needs more time- i say cool, when. She says 1:30. I know her residence, so I show up at 1:30 pm promptly, ring the bell. I hear a man behind the door. She calls me, saying "Did you just ring my door bell?" I say yes. She says "My assistant is here, I am just getting out of the shower, should I have him let you in?" I say yes, thinking that it would be a quick to business thing. After a few moments, a man opens the door- who I swear was her landlord from the last time we met!

So I come in, he goes. I sit in her living room, thinking It's gonna happen soon. I quietly listen to shower noises, not the noises of someone finishing a shower, but of someone beginning and taking a long shower.

Long story short, I waited for 35 minutes, then bailed. Texted her I was leaving, got a text back 10 minutes later that she was done with her shower, like I cared. If you aren't available, say so, don't jack with my time for that long.

Like I said, I have been stood up, NCNS, etc, but never left waiting in the living room. Time wasting chick. I won't go back. her rep has always been this way, and people should know. I have had probs with her in the past, but usually if i meet her on the day of, life is good. But never again.

BTW S.A.G.E
How does this help us if you don't name the Provider?
I'm pretty sure he did Doc. Learn to pay attention.
I believe I specifically said her name
I have learned that when a girl says ASAP is 2pm it is that or later. You can request earlier,and she will say yes, but it will still end up being 2pm or later. Simply business as usual.
I have learned that when a girl says ASAP is 2pm it is that or later. You can request earlier,and she will say yes, but it will still end up being 2pm or later. Simply business as usual. Originally Posted by FootLong
+1
If I made a guess. The guy there was her earlier appointment.

I always wait for ok before leaving car when seeing an lady, even my weekly.

Sam
And yet, people critize backpage and moco providers.