Never got a chance to thank everyone !

Not sure if this is the correct section to post under ��
But I never did get to officially thank everyone for all the WELCOMES and support since I've became independent , I truly appreciate it & thank-you to the gentleman for their patience if you have been trying to contact me & for the ladies support as well . If I don't see you before I leave in a few days for the holidays I hope to see you when I return in the beginning of January . Again thank-you to you all ������

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Xoxox bunny .
Kind words.

Your fan club will grow.

Enjoy your vacay,

SF
  • JMcB
  • 11-04-2016, 04:55 PM
You are more than welcome. I hope that you have a relaxing time away and come back ready to visit with us for a long time to come.
  • ttmax
  • 11-04-2016, 04:58 PM
Oh! yes you did beautiful! With the that sexy picture showing your beautiful legs from behind! With your permission (hate to violate any copyright laws) may I use it for my "screensaver"?
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=310497
It was nice meeting you and hope we can get together some day.

Good indie post. Take care out there.
I'm sad we missed our connection, maybe when you get back! I hope all is well!
C U soon!
  • Mokoa
  • 11-04-2016, 09:31 PM
Not an ISO post. More a Coed topic.

Moved to the proper forum.

And it was very nice to meet you.

Thank you for your kind sentiments.
It was nice to meet you. I hope you have a Great Holiday Season and look forward to seeing you after the New Year...
Take care of yourself. Have fun and stay safe. Will look forward to your return. Was a pleasure chatting with u recently.
You are truly a classy lady. I will be looking forward to your return. Have a safe and wonderful holiday.
You are very welcome bunny. Travel safely and enjoy your holiday.

I very much look forward to seeing you again when you return.
I'm glad everything work out for you, and that you had help from some of the men and women on here. You're a sweet and lovely woman. Enjoy your holidays.