Where is CG4U?

I've been out of town for 6 or 7 months and coming back to SA for a few days. Water to reconnect with my ATF CollegeGirl4U and I don't see her posted. Hope she is ok! Anyone know if she is around? Thanks.
  • Tco11
  • 11-07-2016, 11:10 PM
Shes retired and doing just fine.....
Haven't you tried her number?
She disappeared like a fart in the wind
Well you know she's not on this board anymore or she would be going on and on right now about the evils of the Democratic party and the Republican's are clearly the party of good decent (white) Americans.
well on that subject she was the voice of reason .....
Gone but not forgotten
Thanks for update. I will try her cell. She was ATF. Anyone else even close?
^^^ dude she has retired!!!! Respect her and don't call her. She was a ATF and fav of mine, first thing I did when I heard about her leaving is to delete her number.

Sam
^^^^ knowing hookers retire and return everyday, do you think that was smart?
She'll be back begging for Xmas cash... lol
  • ttmax
  • 11-08-2016, 07:15 AM
One reason, she got tired putting up with all the drama! If I have her number (don't ask me for it) I am sure others have it too! She is a beautiful woman and they all have selective needs!
She was in a nice sweater and boots outfit downtown in the early afternoon a week or two back hanging out with some older blonde broad who was similarly dressed. She did not see me and I certainly did not try and get noticed. It is never my intention to mix the hobby and RW. However, I was certainly pleased to catch a quick glance in passing.

She's put some weight back on and it looks great on her. She seemed copacetic.

Peace.
^^^^ knowing hookers retire and return everyday, do you think that was smart?
She'll be back begging for Xmas cash... lol Originally Posted by bottoms up
Yes I do she retired or took time off, show her respect. If she comes back all bets off.

Sam
She will soon tire of "working for a living". She is really sweet and always quick to give a reference, and Smart too.
OK, is there anyone else that comes close to her?