summer squash

To the young lady that posted a photo of herself and a summer squash in her latest advert, CongratYoufuckinglations!!!

Finally some use of fucking imagination, promises of naughtiness, and an idea of what fun can be had.

Thank you for making an old man's morning.

Ladies take heed, a trip to the vegetable aisle can be as good for business as it is for your health.

This is advertising at its finest!

Now if only I could come up with the milk money...
To the young lady that posted a photo of herself and a summer squash in her latest advert, CongratYoufuckinglations!!!

Finally some use of fucking imagination, promises of naughtiness, and an idea of what fun can be had.

Thank you for making an old man's morning.

Ladies take heed, a trip to the vegetable aisle can be as good for business as it is for your health.

This is advertising at its finest!

Now if only I could come up with the milk money... Originally Posted by Doglegg

Well aren't you a doll...

Thank you for the sweet words. I can only assume I'm the only one to have used produce in their latest ad... lol.

I like to keep things fun, while still giving a valid representation of myself. I'm glad to know the effort is appreciated.

If you bring me some fresh fruits and vegetables, maybe I can help you with that milk money... 😈
Yes ma'am you are indeed the lady of intent.

I dont often read tbe adverts since LikkiNikki stopped posting, she was so damned innovative, but yours required a standing shoutout.

The juxtapositation of suggestion and subconcious desire can lead a man astray.

I applaud.