Are we all Keynesian in crisis?

• WTF
  • 03-13-2020, 11:11 AM
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2020, 11:40 AM
Trump is scared and is a fixing to start a throwing money at the market!
Pathetically bumping your own thread after less than an hour. Sad. For you the CV would be a blessing.
  • oeb11
  • 03-13-2020, 12:34 PM
ftw loves his politico - which slightly to the left of Joe Stalin and Bernie Sanders.

Certainly a trustworthy source - if you are a Fascist DPST unable to think for Oneself!
Pathetically bumping your own thread after less than an hour. Sad. For you the CV would be a blessing. Originally Posted by gnadfly
ftw loves his politico - which slightly to the left of Joe Stalin and Bernie Sanders.

Certainly a trustworthy source - if you are a Fascist DPST unable to think for Oneself! Originally Posted by oeb11
Yeah, he was certainly excited about this bs politico thread. Not only bump it within an hour, he double posted links to it with different titles all within that same hour.

I sense a
Wheres your WK dick munchmasterman WTF
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2020, 08:07 PM
Wheres your WK dick munchmasterman WTF Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Fucking oeb11's momma.

Fucking oeb11's momma.
Originally Posted by WTF
  • oeb11
  • 03-14-2020, 09:15 AM
Thank you for the expression of juvenile idiocy - ftw and 9500- Nothing better to write than "Yo Mama".
LOL
Perfect expressions of the intellectual bankruptcy of the Fascist DPST's !!!
Go on out to the jammed stores to buy toilet paper to void coronavirus contamination!
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2020, 10:34 AM
Who is ftw?

I do love it when "small government conservatives" somehow call on the government to solve a virus or market conditions with no shame!
I do love it when "small government conservatives" somehow call on the government to solve a virus or market conditions with no shame! Originally Posted by WTF
You couldn't possibly love it as much as those of laughing at the likes of you trying to gin up faux outrage at this time.

I'm not for random government handouts at this point, but I also absolutely realize that the alternative that "could have been" would be far far worse.