URL / Website: -
City: Hoover
State: AL
Address: -
Activities: BBBJ, DOGGIE, FIV, LFK
Hair Length and Color: Curly dirty blonde
Smoking Status: yes, but not during session
Ethnic Background: white
Physical Description: Looks like her picture, very easy to communicate with, very smooth skin, smelled wonderful and beautiful eyes.
read reviews here on ECCIE and she looked very appealing. we tried to do a morning session however it was way too early for her and she fell asleep by the time i got there. she contacted me after and we were able to set up a evening session. got there and she was there with warm welcome, shes very comfortable and makes you feel comfortable. we hugged and kissed and she started to undress and we got comfortable. she put on some music and got me to lay in bed, starting giving me BBBJ and it was wonderful, had to be more aggressive and she obeyed. it got sloppy and wet really quick, deep throat and pulled my head out and went to ToWN!!! i almost busted a nut, but shes backed up and tried to put a condom on but i pulled here close and sucked on here very responsive nipple and great soft breast. she let me be rough and sucked on her nipples for a long time, pulled her tight to me and started to finger her. after a while, she went back down on me and sucked me till i was was hard again, then we went into Doggie. her skin was so soft and smooth and wow her ass was nice, hitting from behind it bounces beautifully. i couldnt go too long since she sucked me til i almost nut, and in doggie she was tight and made me cum real quick. we cleaned up and chatted a little more and hugged and kissed then i went on my way. will return to see her again when i get a chance. Recommendation: YES
any pics
any pics Originally Posted by Lovestolick66
Check Bambi Bandz on Eros.com
List or on me the rate? Thx