PSA NYNY Lineup

NYNY's still going strong.

The lineup at present includes:

Jessica (the always great well-known cutie provider)

Alyssa (same)

Angela (a beautiful and more recently arrived young lovely with an open menu)

Michelle (have yet to try)

Tiny (another well-known superior, unusually petite provider, slated to arrive in a couple of days -- June 20th)

Happy hobbying, all!
Nice. I've loved that place since it opened. Do you happen to know hours? I started working night shifts and would love to stop by after work.
Thanks Bobby!!!
I guess I'm going to have to finally head down there and check out one of these famous Dallas AMPs.
Mr. G, I'm told that the first appointment available is at 9AM and that they work until 5AM, so yes I believe they can likely accommodate your night shift needs (always best to call for an appointment if possible, though, to confirm that the lady you prefer is available). Happy hobbying!
  • Rjrtx
  • 06-19-2018, 03:38 PM
Good looking out Bobby, good to know someone was out there fighting the good fight while it was down
Happy Summer Solstice, everyone!

This is just a brief note to update this PSA to let you know of the latest additions to NYNY's lineup.

In addition to the always wonderful TINY arriving yesterday as expected, NICOLE (formerly of Bali spa) has joined Angela, Alyssa, Michelle and Jessica at the Big Apple.
9:00AM to 5:00AM, if you are smart, you will call and set an appointment with the girl of your desires. I Personally love NYNY and am hoping that Million will return (fingers crossed)