Fraud or the real deal about three sums w providers

I've been i thus situation. A few times. I really enjoy sex with females why is it that my experience in this setting has been that the other girl as little interaction or experience with the pussy. Do t we all want to see to chica getti g hot together or as a client do u it's hotter to just interact with 2 females on any level? Where are my tire lesbians
I couldn't agree more!
  • Jilge
  • 07-04-2018, 08:18 AM
My FMF experience is the 2 women best know each other and have a mutual attraction or its going to be so..so.

I have found women are much more particular about the pussy they eat than the dicks they F and S!
This very topic is being discussed in the Mississippi forum.
See my feedback in that thread.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2370020

You ask why?

It's pretty simple. The other gal is faking being Bi,to make a buck.
Thus ripping the guy off.

I've encountered those type of women in this adult lifestyle and it pisses me off. Because I'm 100% bi. And I enjoy making fantasies come true.
It's troublesome when you have to weed through all the fake bi women, to finally get that rare and special gem worth enjoying and sharing with a guy.

Guys, STOP tolerating it!!

I've been i thus situation. A few times. I really enjoy sex with females why is it that my experience in this setting has been that the other girl as little interaction or experience with the pussy. Do t we all want to see to chica getti g hot together or as a client do u it's hotter to just interact with 2 females on any level? Where are my tire lesbians Originally Posted by Jessica Hollings
The best Bi experience I've ever enjoyed in the hobby.
Was ..
A: I've never met them before.
B: I was turned on by their curves
C: I introduced myself, told them I was was 100% bi, I absolutely love women as muvh as I do the D'. And was she by any chance into women? If not I would not be offended.

And from there, based on our conversations, never having yet met in person. I knew she was truly bi.
And fuck yeah she is!
I've encountered 3 of these women.
1 was my first squirting experience ever. (Her all over me). All while she incorporates my skin fetish.

The other, she got a taste for a strapon and gs.
The 3rd, booked a date with me and she's a wonderful delightful woman, i look forward to enjoying again. (She is a provider).

And then we all went about our separate lives. Not wanting to be chummy as I don't do that in the hobby. I don't need nor want female drama. But we look forward to picking up where we left off.

My FMF experience is the 2 women best know each other and have a mutual attraction or its going to be so..so.

I have found women are much more particular about the pussy they eat than the dicks they F and S! Originally Posted by Jilge
I love my doubles....and I agree. nothing hotter than spraying warm coconut oil on my RW girlfriend AngelaS butt n back,slidding all over her with my body and then pleasuring each other in multiple ways
(Videos to prove it lol)
Did you say VIDEO? Hubba bubba
I love my doubles....and I agree. nothing hotter than spraying warm coconut oil on my RW girlfriend AngelaS butt n back,slidding all over her with my body and then pleasuring each other in multiple ways
(Videos to prove it lol) Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sharing is caring
eccie wont let me post it .. so email me for it

Jessica...and Miss Mature...yall are so damn sexy!
wow jessica you are sexy.... but that last review just isn't so hot
I've had a few, most all were just ok with not much interaction and one was so f...ing hot it's etched into my brain forever. The secret is finding a couple lesbians that are straight for pay and not the other way around. I have one on my radar that fits that description and i'm working to make it happen... BD
Interesting discussion above.

imo, the "key" if ever there was one....

All of the participants need to be cool with the rules.

1) the lady makes the rules
2) the lady makes sure the gent knows the rules.

Definitions count:

In my glossary,

-- a double is two ladies interacting with one man but not necessarily with each other.

-- a three-way is two ladies interacting with each other and with the man.

And unless everyone knows the ground rules, plenty of space for misunderstanding.

Of course, chemistry and communications always make a big difference, too. As does familiarity before the engagement. Much better, ino, if everyone knows each other and even more so have known each other intimately beforehand.

Happy Hobbying!
i agree w/ ck on this ...
"All of the participants need to be cool with the rules.

1) the lady makes the rules
2) the lady makes sure the gent knows the rules."

but as important is what the guy/client is wanting to experience during the encounter.

some guys want most if not all attention focused on them.
some guys want attention focused on each participant as desired.
some guys want most if not all attention focused on the females.
some guys just want two sexy women reading the Wall Street Journal to him :^)

my triple encounters were a mix of focus on me and focus on all of us (esp when one of the women's birthday just passed or was coming up).

in my book, it's all about pleasures given, shared, and received. i call it a deliteful encounter as long as every had fun and wound up with a smile on their face (and pussy juice and/or sperm on their face/body, too).

if you are looking for a particular kind of encounter, just make sure all participants know, understand, and agree.

hope you have a kissing, sucking, fucking & more deliteful encounter!!!
Communication is the key
Communication is the key Originally Posted by DallasRain
Amen.

I met a couple that wanted me to be the third in a MFM event. The male was bi and asked me outright what I would allow. I said, I’m game for anything, but I’m not sucking your dick. I couldn’t fuck her without a condom.

We wound up having a great time. I experimented with them and tried things I wouldnt’ have tried before all within my boundaries, including letting them both take turns sucking me off while I worked on her. Finally, after she came, and me fucking her for awhile I pulled out, took the condom off and came all over her tits.

But if we hadn’t talked about this ahead of time, we would probably not have had as much fun.