If John McCain were President I wonder if all those women at the SOTU speech would be kissing him like they do Obama

Seriously the ladies be lining up to get that Presidential kiss from Obama

By the way nice job on your speech tonight Barry.

By the way nice job on your speech tonight Barry. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
I'm sure you would be sucking his Oclitoris...

By the way nice job on your speech tonight Barry. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Well if you go back to the archives- Reagan got kisses.
POTUS: "I have no more campaigns to run" Immediate Reaction - ‪#‎RepublicansStandingOva tion‬ ...POUTS reaction... "I know, because I won both of them." ‪#‎DemocraticStandingOvat ion‬. ‪#‎POTUS‬ ‪#‎BadToTheBone‬ ‪#‎SOTU‬

That line right there pretty much summed up the night for the Repugs!!!
Well if you go back to the archives- Reagan got kisses. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I'm sure you would be sucking his Oclitoris... too

So what.There's over 300 million people in this country. There's bound to be a significant number of people who will be enamored with any president and would display affection towards him. Obama is no different or special in that regard.

Jim
I thought I was watching 'Family Feud' with Richard Dawson
POTUS: "I have no more campaigns to run" Immediate Reaction - ‪#‎RepublicansStandingOva tion‬ ...POUTS reaction... "I know, because I won both of them." ‪#‎DemocraticStandingOvat ion‬. ‪#‎POTUS‬ ‪#‎BadToTheBone‬ ‪#‎SOTU‬

That line right there pretty much summed up the night for the Repugs!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
My favorite part was when Obama introduced special guest Bowe Bergdahl.
My favorite part was when Obama introduced special guest Bowe Bergdahl. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Ya got to be kidding.

Jim
I thought I was watching 'Family Feud' with Richard Dawson Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Lol that was actually pretty funny
I believe Zanney would give him the tongue.
I believe Zanney would give him the tongue. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Lol but that wasnt so funny. You best be checking my all-star reviews. ;-)
I thought I was watching 'Family Feud' with Richard Dawson Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
That might be his next job, Hosting the "Family Feud". I can just imagine the epic question of the day "WHO WAS AMERICAS WORSE PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME" Contestant says "Obama". let me see Obama, ding first one at the top, lol.

Jim
That might be his next job, Hosting the "Family Feud". I can just imagine the epic question of the day "WHO WAS AMERICAS WORSE PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME" Contestant says "Obama". let me see Obama, ding first one at the top, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I disagree enthusiastically
I disagree enthusiastically Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
That's why you would lose the game, lol.

Jim