From Seeking to Off-site

Seeking and other SB sites ban you if you discuss actual numbers. What's a good way to move the conversation elsewhere that:
  1. Doesn't give you out your phone number
  2. Girl would very likely to actually use it

I like WhatsApp and Telegram, but it violates #1
I like Discord, but good luck with #2

I've tried Burner App in the past. I've found that even if you pay for a premium plan, it's slow as hell and glitchy.

Alternatively, what's a good way to let her know what your price range is without spitting out a number? I've seen a girl hint with "Valentino", but how do I say, "Uhh, yeah half that" LOL
Seeking and other SB sites ban you if you discuss actual numbers. What's a good way to move the conversation elsewhere that:
  1. Doesn't give you out your phone number
  2. Girl would very likely to actually use it

I like WhatsApp and Telegram, but it violates #1
I like Discord, but good luck with #2

I've tried Burner App in the past. I've found that even if you pay for a premium plan, it's slow as hell and glitchy.

Alternatively, what's a good way to let her know what your price range is without spitting out a number? I've seen a girl hint with "Valentino", but how do I say, "Uhh, yeah half that" LOL Originally Posted by Trespasser
Get a better burner app. If you talk numbers you will eventually get banned. Someone will be ‘insulted’ by your offer and report you.
Hobby phone. Mine was $50, cheap android smartphone, $40 a month for service. If you can't swing that, it's not the hobby for you.
  • Go4it
  • 02-28-2023, 09:09 PM
Bought a burner Iphone for $40. Use H20 for service at $20 a month. Both from a local phone repair place. Pay cash each month for the service. Use it only for txt and calls to/from providers. Give the SB that number and your good to go.