Review Specials Yes or No?

Just wondering if review specials are more often honored than not. I have heard that many will take advantage of it and never post the review. Or take FOREVER to post it which defeats the purpose in my case. I would love your thoughts on this.
Screenshot_20230227-073336_Photos.jpg
  • jan-w
  • 02-27-2023, 10:08 AM
I think the best way to ensure guys keep their word and write the review is to offer a discount for the next session after the review has been posted.
Don't do it , once you do that's all your going to get asked for or get haggled over your real rates ..
I welcome RS they go to the front of the line for me, but I also like writing reviews.
Ask them to send you links to their reviews. There are areas of reviews that only verified guys can see, so you wouldn't be able to view 100% of the reviews, but you could potentially get a feel via the comments if the review was legit or if it was just some lazy posting. If they have a history of posting with good feedback in the comments then you can probably trust them to follow through. If their reviews have incomplete fields, short write-ups and are from a long time ago, probably best to not go that route.
You do take a chance the guy won’t write the review or won’t be timely. I think a review is a way to get some views and maybe verifying the person regularly posts reviews is a good idea?
Review specials are a win-win if everyone honors the deal
Not to change the subject, but that is one fine looking ass.
If it's a significant change in rate, then you've just given me a serious incentive to honor my word. Why would I squander that? Especially considering if I did break my word to you, I would not be able to use you as a reference.

But look at the flip side of the coin... What if your service is not to my liking? What if you show up late, or don't smell right, etc... I now have to write a review. Will you be happy with an accurate one that is not a thumb's up? If you are going to make offer, you have to make sure your pictures are recent and that you don't hide your face, to start with.
I've looked at her Gallery. She does not hide her face...and she's beautiful. Even more beautiful than that delicious derriere. All-natural breasts just about completes the picture. I have not stopped staring at her pictures and dreaming about spending time exploring her treasures. I usually avoid lots of tats, but those eyes are captivating. Tasting her, and looking up at those eyes,...well...I know I'll go I'd be in heaven. Just one man's opinion.
If it's a significant change in rate, then you've just given me a serious incentive to honor my word. Why would I squander that? Especially considering if I did break my word to you, I would not be able to use you as a reference.

But look at the flip side of the coin... What if your service is not to my liking? What if you show up late, or don't smell right, etc... I now have to write a review. Will you be happy with an accurate one that is not a thumb's up? If you are going to make offer, you have to make sure your pictures are recent and that you don't hide your face, to start with. Originally Posted by Pangolier
Hide my face? Use recent pics (I took them yesterday lol) maybe you are responding to the wrong post or lost your train of thought love.
I've looked at her Gallery. She does not hide her face...and she's beautiful. Even more beautiful than that delicious derriere. All-natural breasts just about completes the picture. I have not stopped staring at her pictures and dreaming about spending time exploring her treasures. I usually avoid lots of tats, but those eyes are captivating. Tasting her, and looking up at those eyes,...well...I know I'll go I'd be in heaven. Just one man's opinion. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Thank you 💋
After looking at the pics and web page,I would do a RS and stay extra to write it.
Very nice pics.
I have not looked into RS since ive been sticking around in the studios... but recently I started branching out a bit. I think seeing a RS could pull me towards someone. I like writing reviews so it would be a win win IMO.
If I wasn't sidelined right now I'd be writing a review by now. OP & I have been communicating and:

1) She's responsive to them - gents, that puts her in the top 20% of providers I've known
2) She has a website in her sig line with rational rates and more pics - another top tier check
3) I can easily understand her written words - another plus