Oh2 issues?

Site was just working this morning and now it's giving me a "banned IP address message" but I haven't done anything wrong! Anyone else having this problem? Had 2 clients get it so figure it's another issue with the site again. Really sucks, wish they would get the security certificate fixed and back to running a little smoother. Guess it's back to Eccie again lol
Yup having the same problem
Everyone is having the same issue . But we are available !
Me, too.
Well that puts a slight damper on my fun plans today lol rainy days are normally the best to relax
Me too, say my ip add is banned as well.. Had just received a pm and cant respond
same
Same issue here.
Same here
CK has confirmed it was another attack. So hopefully it gets handled soon so everyone can get back to playing. Have 2 PMs that I can't check which is killing my anxiety lol if it's not fixed by check out time tomorrow I'll be headed back to Austin.
If you need a reference check feel free to reach out and I can probably help with that.
Same here! May be time to work my other gig!
Tried to connect with multiple overseas VPN sites and still get the same IP not allowed as well.
  • empty
  • 10-17-2022, 03:50 PM
Same problem
Well, there are dozens of other sites. Most of them are free. Instagram is good hunting.