Remember The Alamo

Any suggestions on which side of town is best ... it's been a while since I've been down to San Antonio.
Airport and Medical Center have most opportunities. 6Flags/ Rim seems to have most hotties, Forum/IKEA has some amazing independent massage providers
Airport and Medical Center have most opportunities. 6Flags/ Rim seems to have most hotties, Forum/IKEA has some amazing independent massage providers Originally Posted by I Like Massage
Can you give me some insight on the forum/IKEA independent massage therapist ? I’m looking for some in my area.
Pink Booty and Lovely Evelyn immediately come to mind, but there are a few more from Adult Look that are located around the Forum.
Any suggestions on which side of town is best ... it's been a while since I've been down to San Antonio. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley

...The Monument to the Martyred Slavers, a.k.a., the Alamo. They are extending the Plaza so Alamo street is blocked off for three blocks and all of the other streets are now one way only. A real PITA to get around, and parking has gone up from $10-$15 a day to $30+ a day. A Riverfront Hotel may have a great rate (not!), but as a client I will not see any visiting provider on the Riverwalk. Period.

San Antonio is looking more and more like Austin every day.....