Formally "holly of gfx" now Indy L.A.Holly!!!!

I'm back! The names L.A.Holly formally known as "Holly of gfx" for those of you who know me, know what's up those of you who don't.... promise I won't bite ;D
Thank God Holly I'm glad your away from GFX!!
  • savak
  • 01-15-2014, 05:40 PM
I'm back! The names L.A.Holly formally known as "Holly of gfx" for those of you who know me, know what's up those of you who don't.... promise I won't bit ;D Originally Posted by L.A.Holly
you go girl!!!

btw some of us like being bit
Welcome, Holly!

Once we've established you're truly independent from GFX, would you mind giving some details, either confirming or disputing some of the information we have going on in this thread:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=952698

My suspicions of GFX being guilty of the serious allegations are growing stronger by the day........
Nice, good job breaking the pimp chains. Never too many squirters around.
I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!
Hey Holly. Nice pics. Wonder if mods can move your reviews to new name.

Congrats
I verify that she is independent.
I verify that she is independent. Originally Posted by JJ
That's good enough for me. Hope we can get to the bottom of the GFX scandal soon.....

If the allegations are true, I'd look into actions that can be taken......
Beagle, she went Indie once before.
I can understand why she went back.
But i'm glad to see her back here again.
I would not have any worries about her.
I don't know her reason for leaving an if it was the same experience as mine I do hope that she stays Indy and that she prospers greatly. And I'm sure any woman in this community is more than willing to help her out and give her sound advice you go L.A. Holly!!!
  • gfx
  • 01-15-2014, 06:54 PM
GFX has nothing bad to say about Holly. Our separation was without drama or any issues. We are still cool! Good Luck!

Congrats Originally Posted by travelerman

Agreed!
Wow GFX can finally comment yet when asked a question in a previous thread there was silence....?? Anyway just making a point and I'm sure LA Holly will do better than she was when she was with y'all

Congrats Originally Posted by travelerman
Agreed! Originally Posted by Precious_b
Jesus on a freaking cracker! At least let me get some real work done and some sleep!

Me me me me me. All the freaking time!

Just messing with you guys. I'll get it done after I get home.

Hold your breath.

Ready!...

Go!

Before you know who starts a new expose... Yes, I'm kidding. I'll get it done as soon as I can get to a computer terminal.