Backpage Prostitute Stabbed to Death

And exactly where in that story did you see they hooked up on BackPage?
I only saw reference to a social media website. Could have been one of several, including ECCIE.

p.s. I hate it when I'm trying to read an article in a website and it keeps jumping around because the site is set up to slow-load other content and ads!
Damn.

Terrible. Another dirtbag to put a black mark on the business.
In this one, it says backpage.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/...rder/18007655/

I wish them and their families peace.
wow. sad deal.
hope that pos gets introduced to old sparky.
In light of the two recent events involving Backpage and girls being murdered, the end of Backpage may be near.Hopefully the families of the murdered girls will get the justice they need.
The piece of shit scumbag looks like he would pass almost all ladies' screening.
In this one, it says backpage.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/...rder/18007655/

I wish them and their families peace. Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
Thanks I read the OP's link and most of the rest that linked from that site and never saw BackPage mentioned. Would have been nice to have that link instead in the OP's post.
But as I pointed out, the post seems to be blaming the site, and not the person. They could have just as easily hooked up via any of a number of such sites. Hell, could even have been Craigslist. Just because they removed the Adult section doesn't mean that the advertisements are not still there.
Thanks I read the OP's link and most of the rest that linked from that site and never saw BackPage mentioned. Would have been nice to have that link instead in the OP's post.
But as I pointed out, the post seems to be blaming the site, and not the person. They could have just as easily hooked up via any of a number of such sites. Originally Posted by FoulRon
No one cares. And the original piece does mention Backpage in the integrated video content.

The point of the OPs post was that a young lady lost her life and another was critically injured. We are all grateful for those who can see beyond a thread title to the pain of human loss.