Angelcakesxoxo & Busty Lea Review not shown in their area

I posted a review on angelcakesxoxo and Busty Lea the other day and I received credit for it but I don't see the review under their ECCIE reviews. Here is the review: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1389196

Could you link it to their review sections?

Cheers,
skismx5
All reviews are approved manually. They are also assigned to the providers account manually in a different queue. So, it should be assigned when it shows in the queue. Just takes time to get to them.
Be patient, sometimes there is a backlog.

Review approvals undergo two separate stages both of which must be completed manually. First, the review is approved or denied for Premium Access. Then the review goes into another queue for attachment to the provider's profile.

Staff attempt to complete both stages in a timely fashion, however, we are all volunteers and occasionally a backlog does occur in one or both queues.

We apologize for the delay and it will be addressed at the earliest opportunity.

Regards,
Spice

Edit: heh Pete responded simultaneously. He's not nearly as much of a wordy bitch as I am though so it took him less time to hammer it out
Short, sweet, to the point. lol