TWO Multiple-domme Parties in one month!

Maitresse Renee and Goddess Katarina both, unless I'm mistaken, appear to have multiple domme parties this month in Dallas.

There's to be six lovely ladies on the 9th, and then 10 on the 25th. We are certainly experiencing an interesting month. Something, I think, that we've not seen before in our part of Texas.

Has anyone signed up to go to either? And if so, are you going to share your observations and experience with the rest of us? I'm quite interested to hear the different views.

I didn't want to turn this into a total threAD, but you can find links to each soiree if you search a little.
Mistress Alexandria on Backpage has them all of the time with Mistress Mischief.
There are many ads for BOTH of them TOGETHER.
She even has a HUGE dungeon and is VERY EXPERIENCED and extremely GOOD!
i am seriously considering them both!
i am seriously considering them both! Originally Posted by X-rated

Be a good way to experience MANY different styles of play and atmospheres. kudos to you for stepping out of the box and experiencing all life has to offer!

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Maitresse Renee and Goddess Katarina both, unless I'm mistaken, appear to have multiple domme parties this month in Dallas.

There's to be six lovely ladies on the 9th, and then 10 on the 25th. We are certainly experiencing an interesting month. Something, I think, that we've not seen before in our part of Texas.

Has anyone signed up to go to either? And if so, are you going to share your observations and experience with the rest of us? I'm quite interested to hear the different views.

I didn't want to turn this into a total threAD, but you can find links to each soiree if you search a little. Originally Posted by Krunkman

Actually it is now 15 on the 2nd of March. I moved the date of the party so that a few special guests including Mistress Liliane Hunt could make it to DFW and March 2nd worked SOO MUCH BETTER FOR EVERYONE! The party now has 15 confirmed Dommes attending and not 10+Me like was originally planned.

For info visit my site. I'm slowly getting bios and pictures up today and tomorrow.

www.maitresserenee.com

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
There are also a few double sessions available with Mistress Liliane and I.
How do you get invited?
You have to contact Renee about an invite. The list of Mistresses is up though - http://www.maitresserenee.com/FemDom_Party.html
Actually just went to 17 CONFIRMED DOMMES!! This is by far the largest event I have thrown at my dungeon on a professional level EVER!! There are lifestyle Dommes and Professional Dommes from all over the country coming to visit me for the week.

Going to be a spectacular time!!

Maitresse Renee
I had a very nice time at The Dallas Domme's party, cracking the whip and keeping all the slaves in line... After the party was over, we had a fun little photo shoot with Athena Fatale, Mistress Daria, Goddess Ashlee, Goddess Katerina and TS Mistress Mia. I'm definintly looking forward to the next party.. Here's a piccy of me that was taken from that unforgettable night!! DD

P.S. We have an amazing photographer!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg mistra.jpg (62.4 KB, 179 views)
Very nice Mistress Tracy!
I see a link - but no informatoin on the party.
The link he posted to my party works just fine. If you want specific details you have to contact me by submitting an application through my site.

Info for party-
http://www.maitresserenee.com/FemDom_Party.html

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Oh, I thought you mentioned earlier that you were posting which dommes would be in attendence along with a few pictures. My error.
Thank you Krunkman!