Wake up the mod is ate up with the dumbass

Well. tonight's entertainment has come to a sudden halt as the OP is currently unavailable to comment further on his nuke rants. it was a train wreck in slow motion.

bahhahhaaa
I wonder if the op was trying to get banned? Kinda looked like that to me..
I thought ace was amusing
I contested some points for a QUESTION I asked by pointing out that a question is not a comment. He responded by saying I was right and he would remove the points. When I called him on that he said he was being sarcastic. Not really allowable for someone in a position of some dubious authority.
One thing i do wonder. Why when someone get's banned, their post's are still visible?
Get back on topic.....
the topic here was oil can suscide
nope
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2018, 07:49 AM
I contested some points for a QUESTION I asked by pointing out that a question is not a comment. He responded by saying I was right and he would remove the points. When I called him on that he said he was being sarcastic. Not really allowable for someone in a position of some dubious authority. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Example:

Are you still sucking dick Barley?

Do you see how questions can really be statements?

You probably deserved those points....trying to word your statement in the form of a question.

How about you link the question/statement in question. Let us take a look at what you are crying about.
I think we’re done here...