Where to stay

I will be passing through Tallahassee in a couple of weeks and need recommendations on hotels to stay. I know nothing about the area and want to make sure I am in a safe place. PM's are welcome as well as posts. As a side note I won't be alone so I won't be able to play with any of the ladies this trip.

Thanks,
Hampton Inn is nice enough.
Depends on how much you want to spend on a room
Must be something going on, as Hampton Inn clocked in at $220 plus.
Welcome to Tallahassee,

I would highly recommend you become a never of the Hilton Honors program. I have saved tons of money and get great deals as a Diamond member with them. Marriott is also decent and if you need a place that is budget friendly and also clean, the Courtyard by Marriott on Appalachee parkway is good. The Holiday Inn on Raymond Diehl Road is also nice, as well as the one over in Quincy if you don't mind a short drive. My absolutely favorite hotels in Tallahassee that are more on the upscale side: Hotel Duval and Aloft. Before having a private incall here I loved staying at all of these when I wanted to splurge.

Absolutely avoid: La Casa Inn, Motel 6, Budget Inn, Econo Lodge, Baymont, Days Inn, Quality Inn, Microtel, and Red Roof.

Enjoy your stay in Tallahassee!