What's your perfect pair of Jeans?

Hands down for PZI Jeans - http://www.pzijeans.com/. I've been wearing them for about 3yrs now and probably own about 10 pairs.
I love grunge jeans created by boutique designers.
J-Brand. They are specifically made for women with long legs curvy asses and hips but small waists. No belt required. Best jeans I ever bought.
Is this a womens only thread....

I'm an overweight guy and good fitting jeans are really hard to find. Most Designer jeans accomidate my big waste but, not my gluteus minimus. (I know go figure right, big belly normal butt.) Round Tree & York and Red Head jeans both work for me.

That's right...Bass Pro Shops, it's not just for huntin and fishin.
I'm a traditionalist when it comes to jeans -- Levi's 501s and nothing else.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-13-2010, 10:59 PM
The ones on the floor, by her side of the bed!

Giz
I wouldn't think that it would be just for women. I would say Monarchy is my favorite all around. After that it depends on the purpose, more along the lines of 7FAM and Adriano Goldschmied for comfort and just the normal stuff to get a variety of washes such at Nudies, R&R, TR, etc.. Most of the higher end designer stuff looks stupid when it comes to jeans IMO.
I live by Notify Jeans for the comfort...and all the wonderful reasons Camille gave for her J-Brands.
I love cheap jeans from the getto. I have bought $200 jeans in the past, but prefer my $20 jeans more. (Jean in avatar were Yom Yom for under $20)
I love cheap jeans from the getto. I have bought $200 jeans in the past, but prefer my $20 jeans more. (Jean in avatar were Yom Yom for under $20) Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
The jeans that fits me better than the True Religion I got are from Forever 21. They were like 30 something bucks but fit my petite body perfectly.
If a cheap pair feels the same as an expensive pair to you it would be stupid to get the expensive pair but to me they don't, most the stuff I buy is reasonably priced.
I wear jeans if I have to; otherwise I don't. They really don't do much for my derriere, which I love showing off.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2010, 12:03 PM
Creamed.

I also like my corn creamed but it is not near as tasty as jeans.
Calvin Klein
Wrangler, Boot Cut.