Is it me?

I don't have expensive tastes or a lavish lifestyle, but neither do I house myself in Motel 6, nor do I seek a visit with a lady who can't even remember my name because she is so not into the lifestyle (or on drugs).

But I have had a couple of sessions now and all of them have left me feeling less of a man. First mistake (or so I thought) was selecting someone about half my age because she was very fit and attractive. Turns out it is true: the mind is the most erogenous zone and she didn't have one. I just chalked that up to inexperience.

So, set an appt. with a lady much closer to my age. Listening to her talk, it became very clear she thinks men who hobby are pretty low on the totem pole as far as mammals go. Not exactly a turn-on. This conversation veered off into men's fantasies and she named a few (which turned me on-lol) and she said those men were "pervs". Oops, look at the time, I said, and hightailed it outta there.

My point? I don't wanna be the guy who hits the hour girl at the Notel Motel who sits around in her underwear waiting for the next "john". I suspect I am delusional, but I need "some" human connection. But I don't got tons of moolah either. Are there women out there with brains, personality, class, enthusiasm and sexuality who won't break the piggy bank? if so, how does one find them?

Any thoughts, feedback or even criticism done constructively is welcomed from both gents and ladies.

Thanks for the podium.
I am fairly new to the hobby as well so my input might not mean much but from what I can tell you just need to do a little more research on the ladies you are getting. You are in TX so depending on what area it seems like most major cities in TX have a huge selection of women. Just read reviews of ladies until you find one that is what you are looking for, sounds more like you want GFE and aren't getting that. Maybe if the girls that fit exactly what you want are more expensive than ones you have recently visited. If so I would suggest visiting them less often so that you are able to afford the ones you want instead of spending money on something that leaves you completely disappointed. Quality is always important IMO.
Texas has some amazing variety! Like randomuser mentioned, read the reviews! They're written precisely for the purpose of informing (as well as entertaining) other guys about what type of lady he (the writer) just encountered.
If your part of Texas happens to be Houston, I could recommend a few fantastic ladies that I know personally. Or you could post an ISO in the locker room (or whatever it's called here) for just guys to answer.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2010, 11:28 AM
Turns out it is true: the mind is the most erogenous zone and she didn't have one.inexperience.

So, set an appt. with a lady much closer to my age. Listening to her talk, it became very clear she thinks men who hobby are pretty low on the totem pole as far as mammals go.
Originally Posted by barneyrubble
LOL Therein lies conundrum. No damn matter how much money you have that search for the perfect intersection is translucent.

(I been wanting to work those words into a conversation for a bit )

Are there women out there with brains, personality, class, enthusiasm and sexuality who won't break the piggy bank?
Originally Posted by barneyrubble
No.....you want something that won't break the piggy with all those attributes, you gotta go ugly!

atl, if I get in trouble with this one please translate!
Reading the reviews, while important, is no guarantee. Both ladies I have seen had many reviews, all of which were great. I understand the YMMV thing, but it also makes me think perhaps I have set my standards too high.

I always wonder what the reviewer was like. Is he overweight? Unattractive? Just looking for a wham-bam session? I don't know. I'm attractive and fit (not perfect at all, I know). Maybe I am in the wrong hobby. I could play golf, but it looks so boring.

anyway, thanks for the feedback. I hope there is more to come.
I don't have expensive tastes or a lavish lifestyle, but neither do I house myself in Motel 6, nor do I seek a visit with a lady who can't even remember my name because she is so not into the lifestyle (or on drugs).

But I have had a couple of sessions now and all of them have left me feeling less of a man. First mistake (or so I thought) was selecting someone about half my age because she was very fit and attractive. Turns out it is true: the mind is the most erogenous zone and she didn't have one. I just chalked that up to inexperience.

So, set an appt. with a lady much closer to my age. Listening to her talk, it became very clear she thinks men who hobby are pretty low on the totem pole as far as mammals go. Not exactly a turn-on. This conversation veered off into men's fantasies and she named a few (which turned me on-lol) and she said those men were "pervs". Oops, look at the time, I said, and hightailed it outta there.

My point? I don't wanna be the guy who hits the hour girl at the Notel Motel who sits around in her underwear waiting for the next "john". I suspect I am delusional, but I need "some" human connection. But I don't got tons of moolah either. Are there women out there with brains, personality, class, enthusiasm and sexuality who won't break the piggy bank? if so, how does one find them?

Any thoughts, feedback or even criticism done constructively is welcomed from both gents and ladies.

Thanks for the podium. Originally Posted by barneyrubble
Oh my, sorry to hear about your not-so-good experiences.

atl, if I get in trouble with this one please translate! Originally Posted by WTF
lol.. No worries, I really wanted to wait until after lunch to reply just to be safe but I figured since I agree that might not be necessary.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2010, 11:51 AM
I could play golf, but it looks so boring.

. Originally Posted by barneyrubble
Sounds like you need to catch a round with Tiger. I think he has perfectly combined the two hobbies!
All good advice. Read the reviews. There are some hot GFE's on here that won't break the bank.

You are a lucky dawg in that you live in Texas; probably the best value (not cheap, but quality as a function of price) in the States.

Avoid the notell-hotels. Avoid the traveling girls that travel in groups. If possible try to book an off-peak time.

Probably the best advice I'll give you is, "take full advantage of the brief phone call(s) you use to set the appointment." Don't creep her out, but chat her up. If you get a good vibe on the phone; you probably will like her in person. You are "screening" her as much as she is you.

As someone said if funds are short, prioritize fewer, quality appointments over quantity. Consider 90 minute appointments. Most of the "Wham, bam, thank you mam. Can you hurry up, my 3 o'clock will be here soon - girls" don't even offer longer appointments.
I need to move closer to Texas. A lot of D&T ladies are down there. But I would like to bump into a certainly lady from Kentucky, too.

Texas has some amazing variety! Originally Posted by lil red Robin
Reading the reviews, while important, is no guarantee. Both ladies I have seen had many reviews, all of which were great. I understand the YMMV thing, but it also makes me think perhaps I have set my standards too high.

I always wonder what the reviewer was like. Is he overweight? Unattractive? Just looking for a wham-bam session? I don't know. I'm attractive and fit (not perfect at all, I know). Maybe I am in the wrong hobby. I could play golf, but it looks so boring.

anyway, thanks for the feedback. I hope there is more to come. Originally Posted by barneyrubble
1. I suggest you place an ISO/"In Search Of" on your local board basically outlining what you're looking for: A young, hardbody/model type that enjoys spending time with older men. Maybe even explain that your recent experiences involved ladies that just clearly were not comfortable with older guys. Leave your price range open & see what responds back. I would advise against saying talking about how attractive & fit you are, maybe say "healthy"

2. Reviews have there place and are even the reason this board & others exist(ed). I'm generalizing here, but a lot of the reviewers place a lot more importance on "the menu" or activities available vs. the general vibe/chemistry that transpires during the date. Keep that in mind as you read the reviews.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2010, 12:11 PM
Most of the "Wham, bam, thank you mam. Can you hurry up, my 3 o'clock will be here soon - girls" don't even offer longer appointments. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Thats not true atl, I showed up early for an overnighter once and had the lady peek her head out the door and tell me "Well WTF, you might not be first but you are next."
"Well WTF, you might not be first but you are next." Originally Posted by WTF
Sounds like Mike Garrett at USC to Lane Kiffin, "Lane, you might not be (our) first (choice), but you are (here) & will be next."
In writing both your initial note and subsequent comments, you have demonstrated an ability to be express yourself in a written format. In an earlier thread, much was made of the initial emails received by prospective suitors. In my opinion, much can be gleaned from the response to an email. If the response does not show you a glimmer of what you are seeking (humor, intelligence) find someone that meets those parameters. If there is no sense of humor or a spark of intelligence in an email, it is probable that it will not materialize during the visit.
LOL Therein lies conundrum. No damn matter how much money you have that search for the perfect intersection is translucent.

(I been wanting to work those words into a conversation for a bit )

No.....you want something that won't break the piggy with all those attributes, you gotta go ugly!

atl, if I get in trouble with this one please translate! Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, that’s just too funny LMAO. Too bad you break the piggy…….