Insanity, P90X or Gym

• jwin
  • 01-06-2013, 02:27 PM
If anyone uses either or both, which one do you prefer? Started Insanity and its cardio heavy, will work up a good sweat but I'm sure after a couple of weeks, I'll be bored with it. Please share experiences or if you know of a good gym with good trainers where you dont have to spend two hours a day.(schedule availability is very limited)
The best exercise in the world is the one you do. I stick with what I enjoy.
Insanity will get you right but it can be boring after a while
I've completed P90X and insanity. Also, Insanity Asylum (which is hardcore but much better). Now I just use a combination of all three. I will say Insanity left me too lean, which may work for you. Just depends on what kind of results u want.
Depends on what your goals are.
Gym and a cycly of deca... Does a body good
  • FK
  • 01-18-2013, 12:47 PM
What is.....
a cycly of deca... Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Steroids... Which is a personnel choice like everything else but I'm not a fan. I'm not knocking it but its just not for me. I've seen long term results of misuse and side effects. I also have a good friend that has cycled on and off for 30 years and his only side effected was a divorce
Hard bodied hobbyists........this thread pleases me.
Hard bodied hobbyists........this thread pleases me. Originally Posted by ArisRose
I guess my workout of Krispy Kreme, Little Debbie, and Duncan Donuts isn't what you are looking for? lol

Insanity, P90X or Gym......IDK......... the only workout I have ever tried is Mish, Doggie, or CG.......
i mainly do cardio (running,cycling) burns fat and conditions ur body quicker. i do throw in strength training 3 times a week but nothing heavy since i have no need for the heavy weights anymore. like someone said earlier it just depends on the results you want.
Steroids... Which is a personnel choice like everything else but I'm not a fan. I'm not knocking it but its just not for me. I've seen long term results of misuse and side effects. I also have a good friend that has cycled on and off for 30 years and his only side effected was a divorce Originally Posted by averyscott

That and HGH...
Back on my insanity kick... took a pic and realized my face was gaining weight. Lol cant be having that
pictures people
pictures people Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
I'll e-mail you a pic but I'm most def not putting them on here lol