Go go girls

Is this place still open by lackland. I remember going in there around the 2005 time frame. Only sold can beer, ratty ass chairs. The bouncer there would come smack your hands and tell you not to touch the girls. Girls put money in juke box to dance. Never seen nothing quite like it. Lmao.
Nope.
Someone else had inquired about this place a while back. The last time I drove past was during the day so it was hard to tell.

I recall there used to be 2 similar type establishments on the southside (roosevelt) just before you got to the football field if you were heading south. They were directly across the street from each other. I wanna say one was called Jersey Lillie? Jukebox type music - which was cool cause the chicks would allow you to pick your songs if you paid for them. Canned beer. The "dance" area was a little bench type seat that barely allowed for 2 people to sit. Room was VERY small. Can't think of the the name of the other place.
Is this place still open by lackland. Originally Posted by Hot4uhotness

Yes it is still open. They serve liquor now. They only have about 6 or 7 girls. most of them will play
To OP, assuming you are referring to the Rainbow Lounge? Or maybe Gloria's Lounge kinda nearby but closed well before Rainbow?

To hittinit, Conner's Jersey Lily and Horsin' Around
Yeah rainbow lounge. It was old and dirty. But i still would go. Hahaha. Like sometimes you wanna go dive bar hopping. Same thing
It’s on my bucket list, maybe one day