Need an In-call Immediately in Houston

Well it looks like I have been screwed over royally. I just moved to my new in-call 2 weeks ago. The person I am renting from, I told I would be working out of the space. I was assured it would not be a problem and that the neighbors were informed of such.

I just got an email not an hour ago that "someone" complained about me and I have to move out immediately.

This is obviously a very awful situation for me.

I need a central in-call in Houston I can share and use for the time being; perhaps for another 1-2 months from now. I plan on moving out again sooner than later, but need somewhere to use for the time being.

If anyone can help, it would be extremely appreciated. Please let me know.
Lol,
Anyone that said yes to you "working" from your rented property must have been getting a ton of blow jobs from you.

No landlord in their right mind would agree to that nor tell the neighbors.

I think what you meant to say is that you moved in to a new place, thought you would save some hotel money and hook out of your apartment and had ahigh traffic enough to get noticed.

Now you are looking for an incall to double the traffic and gain attention.

Get a hotel room.
Your fantastical theories about my personal business, are amusing, and wrong.

If you don't have something of value to add, please kindly refrain from commenting.
What does the lease say about this situation?
Sounds like a sub-lease situation to me.
Good luck in finding something quickly.
Yea they can't evict you without snitching on you. As long as you pay your rent legally they have to abide by the contract. Unless they are willing to take it to court and air out everyone's dirty laundry.
What does the lease say about this situation? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I'll message you, sir.

Thanks for advice everyone.

I know they would have to legally evict, which is a process and can't just say "get out" and it means I have to leave immediately. I am going to try and negotiate to stay until at least the end of the month, as that will help some, but basically, there is a vindictive neighbor and due to that alone, I feel it in my best interest to leave there sooner rather than later.
Well it looks like I have been screwed over royally. I just moved to my new in-call 2 weeks ago. The person I am renting from, I told I would be working out of the space. I was assured it would not be a problem and that the neighbors were informed of such.

I just got an email not an hour ago that "someone" complained about me and I have to move out immediately.

This is obviously a very awful situation for me.

I need a central in-call in Houston I can share and use for the time being; perhaps for another 1-2 months from now. I plan on moving out again sooner than later, but need somewhere to use for the time being.

If anyone can help, it would be extremely appreciated. Please let me know. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
No place want hooker conducting illegal business there.
Hi girl I'm Destine I'm new to this site. I'm Cuban and black and was wondering if you could help me out girl. I need to get verified provider status and I don't know anyone on here . Please help me if you can
Hi girl I'm Destine I'm new to this site. I'm Cuban and black and was wondering if you could help me out girl. I need to get verified provider status and I don't know anyone on here . Please help me if you can Originally Posted by BombshellDestine
Lol, do you have an in call?
Yes. I do. I am now verified what part of Texas is good to start out on with a higher chance of business also? & your pics it won't let me upload them from my phone
Just to let you know you are verifyed. I say 1 of post and noticed it.
fondly
s.
Yes. I do. I am now verified what part of Texas is good to start out on with a higher chance of business...... Originally Posted by BombshellDestine
Beaumont TX
What hours do you prefer to work Victoria?