Strap-on Providers

Does any one know of any good strap-on providers in Dallas? Some say they will but are inexpierenced or bad. I am looking for a spinner strap-on queen with "reasonable" rates.
Do you want a true strap-on experience, or would you be ok with someone who used toys without the strap-on?
I am looking for the True strap-on exp... toy play doesent interest me nearly as much.
I am getting to be quite accomplished at strap on play...lol
{I will be that way in fall}
i have done it many times...
I had a girlfriend for nine months...
so I have practice...
You got to find someone with experiene so they wont hurt you.
and it will be fun....
good luck!!
Dallas Rain is a good person to try!!
That's assuming he can hold out long enough for Dallas Rain to get to Dallas!
thanks Princess baby!!mwahhh!!

Patience/patience/patience and it will be "worth it"...hopefully be that way late August
I am awesome at Strap on play.. I prefer ass play over most anythng else....

www.princesscaitlyn.com
  • Bliss
  • 08-05-2010, 12:01 AM
I am getting to be quite accomplished at strap on play...lol
{I will be that way in fall} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I can attest to that. She's done me REAL good with her strap on!
I can attest to that. She's done me REAL good with her strap on! Originally Posted by Bliss
I guess the relevance would depend if she was using the strap-on and did you vaginally or anally. Last time I checked the setup and technique were a bit different for each one...
thanks Princess baby!!mwahhh!!

Patience/patience/patience and it will be "worth it"...hopefully be that way late August Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas in Dallas...I'm there. Let me know when your plans are in place. Msg me or you have my email address...I'm the Dallas chaser living in Tyler Texas.
i've had it done and luv it but the only one i could have recommended got into some trouble, dui and had to go away. i've had others try but they sucked at it lol. i'm looking forward to my next really good drilling.
Dallas---if I come in late fall...please book{lol}
This lady is awesome and a spinner to boot!
http://www.preferred411.com/dallas/candy
Does any one know of any good strap-on providers in Dallas? Some say they will but are inexpierenced or bad. I am looking for a spinner strap-on queen with "reasonable" rates. Originally Posted by SPEEDRACERV
What do you consider reasonable rates? remember you get what you pay for. I don't suggest bargain shopping in this realm.