Hairy girls

• MrRed
  • 08-27-2010, 04:25 PM
Any hairy pussy providers in Houston. Landing strips r not that appealing.
Try Diamond Jenet or Cindy @the racetrack.

abdclub
Had you thought about posting this in the Houston ISO Forum?
Try any girl at a amp.
  • MrRed
  • 08-29-2010, 05:34 PM
Try Diamond Jenet or Cindy @the racetrack.

abdclub Originally Posted by abdclub
Racetrack?? Where is that?
  • MrRed
  • 08-29-2010, 05:35 PM
Try any girl at a amp. Originally Posted by Dr. Olney
A amp? What is?
AMP=asian massage parlor
I like a hairy woman, hairy legs, hairy bush. It brings out the wild in me.
  • Munk
  • 08-31-2010, 01:36 PM
I wish we had a few more hairy ladies around the DFW area, too. I love stubbly armpits.
  • 09-08-2010, 03:18 PM
A few more "hirstute" providers in the Tulsa area would be most welcomed. While I wouldn't turn away a shaved one, there is something about having your nose tickled while she gets her kitty tickled that I find quite enjoyable.
Gotta agree with this thread. It's shocking nowadays to even find a girl with a landing strip. It's all personal preference, but the shaved kitty just homogenizes the product, IMO. Let some hair grow down there, ladies! Differentiate yourselves. I only have one provider in my rotation with a nice landing strip, and I absolutely love seeing her. Wish there were more.
I also enjoy a good bush. But if there any ladies in my area I have failed to find them.
Full and natural here. Not even trimmed. But blonds do not have a lot of hair anyway so it hardly is even close to hirsute. Just naturally blond hair down there.

We're around!

Elisabeth

P.S. I go to Houston every month or so BUT what someone above posted is correct. You might better find what you're searching for if you post an ISO in the Houston forums.
I keep a tidy lil bush
but check out my bff....fire crotch Playboy Playmate Jennifer Lyn Jackson Miss April 1989
RIP 1969-2010 JJ
love her & miss her everyday

you gotta love the 80's real tits & full bush!
I love a full bush. Like a woman to look like a woman and not a little girl