GS Providers in DFW

I will probably catch hell for this but I had this fantasy for a long time. Are there any providers in DFW who receive golden showers? I know a lot give them, but I want one who will receive it.
ill recieve i would like to see how it feels
Receive where?

That would probably make a great deal of difference in answering your request.
  • 11-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Receive where?

That would probably make a great deal of difference in answering your request. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Elisabeth....where would you feel comfortable "receiving"?
I've had a golden shower before and I agree, where is the biggest thing you need to know before you can agree. They're fun, but getting that in your eyes is less than sexy, in my opinion.
Elisabeth....where would you feel comfortable "receiving"? Originally Posted by 69
Wasn't this topic initially in the Dallas ISO section? How did it get here?

Oh well. To answer your question Mr. 69, the answer is "it depends". I don't have any experience with "receiving" except for some 20 something silliness with boyfriends and a few experiences "giving" in the last few years.

But I'm open to other ideas and suggestions. Sure. I'll admit it. But with anything of this sphere, it would have a big "it depends" (feel free to make a joke about that statement and peeing!) to go with it.

It would depend on the man. The request. Everything. The smell. But with the right person, I don't believe that I would say no to anything.

Much.

For the record, I hope that I don't catch any hell for this response!

"Don't be shocked" kisses,
Elisabeth
WOW
  • 11-05-2010, 12:29 AM
Elisabeth,

I like your answer...."it depends" certainly works both ways. I believe with the right woman, with the right attitude, I too would find it difficult to say "no" to anything.

Wasn't this topic initially in the Dallas ISO section? How did it get here?

Oh well. To answer your question Mr. 69, the answer is "it depends". I don't have any experience with "receiving" except for some 20 something silliness with boyfriends and a few experiences "giving" in the last few years.

But I'm open to other ideas and suggestions. Sure. I'll admit it. But with anything of this sphere, it would have a big "it depends" (feel free to make a joke about that statement and peeing!) to go with it.

It would depend on the man. The request. Everything. The smell. But with the right person, I don't believe that I would say no to anything.

Much.

For the record, I hope that I don't catch any hell for this response!

"Don't be shocked" kisses,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
The location on the body where she would receive is something I thought I might have to work out with each lady. My dream would be mouth and upper body.