Review: (Spain) Angelica in Madrid (Club Cabaret)

Date: 10/Jul/2010
Name: Angelica
Contact Info: Calle de Silva, 6
28013 Madrid, Espaņa
915 590 586
URL / Website: Unknown
General Area: Near Gran Vila and Preciado Hotel
Activities: BBBJ, K9, 69, CFS, CIM, MPCFS
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 210 Euro
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: Angelica is a spinner in the truest sense. She had a cup breasts on the verge of bīs. She had a tight and tone body with one tattoo I found. No peircings. Beautiful face
Recommendation: Yes
Very good review........I like the "Trained in Austin comment".....LOL
i am in envy.............. glad to hear you had a great time!
For reference, all prices in Euro, so ad 20%
Originally Posted by txtraveler07
for real

What a sweet adventure. I love Madrid! Was there last summer on a tour. Wish I had been a little more adept at the hobby as I am now. Glad it was a good last night for you!

I'm writing down the name of that place.

Next time....
The Spaniards really party; they party till 5AM on weekends & everybody you work with hangs out. The bars there have no closing time like here.

Even though prostitution is not legal like in Germany, there are clubs. Just need to find a knowledgeable local or a cab driver. I ended up in one in the region of Galica at 3AM with a few buddies. They stayed down in the bar, buying drinks for the women. I spent the same amount, maybe less (50 Euro for half an hour) on an East European spinner. It was good even though I had way too much alcohol in my system.

Nowhere in Europe is it the true GFE experience like here. Definitely no LK or FK. Even DATY is discouraged. CBJ & MPCFS is pretty much what is offered. Sometimes you have to pay extra even to get the provider to take off her bra. Always negotiate anything you need up front. Use sign language if she speaks no English.

viva Espana!
glad you had a good time!
T-Sac,

Nice job! Great review! What a nice trip..... Im jealous

GOOOOOAAAALLLL!!