URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 11802 north I 35
Activities: Ts,hj,cbj,cfs
Hair Length and Color: Long,Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite face,natural D cup ,great ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Why is this spa not more widely reviewed? Something bad about it?
IMHO, see the address...

Why is this spa not more widely reviewed? Something bad about it? Originally Posted by mmok007
Why is this spa not more widely reviewed? Something bad about it? Originally Posted by mmok007
Used to be my go to place. Sadly its become very hit or miss lately..
Am I missing something? WHere is the ROS?
I think this spot is a no review, let’s keep this little gem secure! I used to go there but it is a hit or miss. I haven’t been back close to a year I’ve been more up north in the 183 area I may have to return to try it again
IMHO, see the address... Originally Posted by squiretuck
What’s wrong with the address?
frontage road of IH35, parking exposed. Like I said, just my opinion. I like more secluded, less exposed parking.

What’s wrong with the address? Originally Posted by mmok007
frontage road of IH35, parking exposed. Like I said, just my opinion. I like more secluded, less exposed parking. Originally Posted by squiretuck
I think it's more secluded than others I've seen. At least this is off a non busy little street unlike New Rose for example, that place is totally exposed there.
New Rose is just up the street from DPS and is in an area with a lot of police activity (Rundberg). Too risky. I’m staying away.
What is a good amount of cash to bring to this place? I can’t tell if this is on the lower or upper end of cost/quality.
What is a good amount of cash to bring to this place? I can’t tell if this is on the lower or upper end of cost/quality. Originally Posted by HHines
same amount as other places
place is bs f u ask me