Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Never got there signed up for a HH
Session Length: 0 min
Fee: Regular
Hair Length and Color: Mexican, young, brown hair, young 20 something very cute
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Horrible
The Rest of the Story: So i got fucked and not in a good way. Started fine, texting, meet up, parked next to her Black Cadillac Cts. She popped out said she needed to get a room. I was worried at that moment but i saw her she was looking good so i gave it to her. Watched her go in and then waited. She message me the room. I went up and then she msg that she was moving her car. So i looked out the hallway window and she was gone. I texted, called, nothing she just left. Learn this lesson pay when they are naked and your getting it.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for alerting us to her true character (or lack thereof). Hope karma catches up with her.

Thanks for alerting us to her true character (or lack thereof). Hope karma catches up with her.

Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
I know but, but i went economy before and was very disappointed. Went to another provider who costed a bit more but was WELL worth it. And looking at her pics i felt she could be worth it and at first glance she was. I just didnt get to see it all
How much did she get away with?
Had she offered decent rates in the past and now, she wouldn't need to do what she did. Now she definitely won't see anymore business.

Had she offered decent rates in the past and now, she wouldn't need to do what she did. Now she definitely won't see anymore business.

Originally Posted by Dr Grey
You think it was for lack of business that she needed to steal? More like lack of integrity.

I do hope you are correct in your prediction, but we both know that there are plenty of suckers who continue to fall for the same double-crossing skanks, no matter the volume of negative press.
A culmination...

You were scammed not robbed. Big difference. A robbery implies someone taking something by force. You were swindled, deceived, tricked etc.
Sorry it happened to you and I hope the word gets out on her
Robbed by Nessadollxx--No way bro! This only happens on BP and Mocospace.
Definitely sucks no matter what it’s called, sry to hear bud
With her looks and skills, no need to hustle, not in her character from TR, ijs...
well, she's not with TR anymore now is she. ijs she probably was desperate at the time who knows. If she doesn't come on here to say her part then we'll know she duped the OP and stole his money.

Edit: Didn't see Dr. Grey's post, my bad.
That really stinks. She has the looks and skills to ask for 3$$ and have guys lined up around the block. Top 5 bodies I've seen in hobby. Of course its been a year since last session at least. Live and learn. Hopefully she comes back from the dark side