PACEPro

PacePro was started by myself a few months ago. It was started to fill the void between Eccie and OH2. It was not to replace either of them. PACE was started as another resource for the hobby. I hate that OH2 is offline. PACE is a private board and will remain that way for the time being.

Everyone is wanting to know how to get access to PACE.

For Hobbyists:

1) You need a referral from a provider who is on PACE. Please do not ask for a list of providers who are on PACE. They are more than welcome to post if they are members. Please make sure you know the provider. We do check with the provider when you use her as a referral. You might ask a provider you have seen if they are a member of PACE and then if they can give you a referral.

2) You can send me your P411. You can also message me on P411.

For Providers:

1) You can have a current hobbyist from PACE that you know vouch for you.

2) You can have another provider vouch for you.

3) You can contact me directly from P411. If you do not have P411, please Pm me.

We are not allowing hobbyist to hobbyist referral at this time.

I appreciate the support we are receiving from the community. There are some who have discussed the way I am running PACE and disapprove. All I can say is that you are entitled to your opinion.

Please do not start bashing other sites on this thread. I do not care to hear about it.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or send me an email.
I am so happy, to finally see another board ran by women.. It make things a lot different, since you're actually able to relate..

Congratulations,and hoorah!!!! THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, YOU GO GIRL

I wish you all the success, and rooting for you..
  • ttmax
  • 09-12-2022, 02:09 PM
Happy to me on board. Thank you Ms Brown for getting me on and Ms Summer for getting it going.
I'm on PP so if I have seen you I will invite ..
And will check if you ask !
Following this... I need me a trustworthy site!! Hopefully, I have had the pleasure of a pacepro provider unknowningly...
i will do that too
(give padt cluents a vouch)
pace pro seems cool!
I've seen several beautiful providers here, any of you ladies willing to give me a referral ?
I sent a PM to TrulySummer on P411. Hope she can help. I registered yesterday without a referral or invite. It appears this was a mistake because today I was sent a link to register by a companion that I have seen and I couldn't register because my username and email were already in use. When I log in, there is no mechanism to add the referral.
I will gladly give invitation to the gents who I have seen in the past. Please send me a PM, better yet, come refresh my memory if it was a while back.

For the future, I will gladly verify new members for P4, OH2 and PacePro, but only after excellent date, like I have been doing for a few years.

Good Luck PacePro! Happy to be a member there.

:mf_ lustslow:
Wow..thank you..I will reach out via PM..thank you
Happy to me on board. Thank you Ms Brown for getting me on and Ms Summer for getting it going. Originally Posted by ttmax
Which is all good and well until you notice that you are registered there as a Verified Provider. You might get some unusual requests until you fix that.
I am on p411 under heather fox
I need to get on this site
i will do that too
(give padt cluents a vouch)
pace pro seems cool! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks Dallas sent you a PM.
I too am having issues getting signed up. I followed the link that was sent to me and completed the registration as well as activation. My profile is still inactive. I've tried reaching out to my referral and to the moderator but no luck yet.

What's wrong with using P411? It's the most trusted site I've found. No chance of fake profiles. And in the 10 years I've been a member, it hasn't gone down once. Still on there (P93347). Waiting to figure out where the group will settle.