Have you ever been blackmail manipulated ?

That you want to not be part of the board anymore ? If you have Im sorry but there still good people out there …Hobby should be fun but leaving in fear
Welcome to chime
Bisous VJ
Nope and I find it curious with the timing of your post.
I have not but I recognize the possibility exist. I have heard of it happening though. If I reach a point that I feel too much personal information is required then I’m passing because it would create a scenario that could open me up to that. Full name, driver’s license, employment information, social media accounts, etc are much more than I’m going to provide, if I miss out on providers because of that then that’s ok. I’m with Bacon though, it’s a curious question
Yes real world info including work phone posted on board for 18 hours . Took a mod from another area to get down for me. That’s why I don’t post reviews and much more careful with real info. Causes me not to be able to see some women but it’s for real.
  • AgFox
  • 11-03-2021, 01:16 PM
Nope, but I've been shook down by pimps before.
Nope and I find it curious with the timing of your post. Originally Posted by Baconman
Please enlighten me I’m blonde and French
Thanks VJ
Wouldn't think being blonde and French would have anything to do with the post. Hope you have a great time in Arkansas.
Wouldn't think being blonde and French would have anything to do with the post. Hope you have a great time in Arkansas. Originally Posted by Baconman
Than say it lol be transparent because I smell of bit insinuations…
Somehow I don’t “live on this board /section “ And Im sorry I dare to post about a subject that seem occuring frequently HERE not there …But everyone seem to say no ..Gotcha

Thanks for the welcome but been here before pray for me my ass doesn’t get out in the land of Walmart
Bisous VJ
Please enlighten me I’m blonde and French
Thanks VJ Originally Posted by Victoriajolie

Je parie que ton milkshake amène tous les garçons dans la cour!

Lol love it but I préfère “lache pas la patate “ lol 😂
Lol love it but I préfère “lache pas la patate “ lol �� Originally Posted by Victoriajolie

Well it does prevent car sickness!

{staff edit-CK- image violation}
Than say it lol be transparent because I smell of bit insinuations…
Somehow I don’t “live on this board /section “ And Im sorry I dare to post about a subject that seem occuring frequently HERE not there …But everyone seem to say no ..Gotcha

Thanks for the welcome but been here before pray for me my ass doesn’t get out in the land of Walmart
Bisous VJ Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
Ok transparent always works for me. I just thought it was strange with the question. I thought your post was a loaded question hoping to get spirited response.Especially since the last time you visited our area.
Je parie que ton milkshake amène tous les garçons dans la cour!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Settle down Redneck!!
https://youtu.be/0BzGlfm1wFo
That you want to not be part of the board anymore ? If you have Im sorry but this is an ignoranz guesstion; learn't me you're waze Originally Posted by Victoriajolie

Why!!
Ok transparent always works for me. I just thought it was strange with the question. I thought your post was a loaded question hoping to get spirited response.Especially since the last time you visited our area. Originally Posted by Baconman
If you think 🤔 my question was loaded it’s your opinion … If you refer at last time i visited I think your reply is far more loaded than my question

We can agree to disagree it’s okay 👍🏻

Honnêtement présentement j’ai d’autre chats à fouetté again Eccie related
Bonne soirée !