Great things in small packages

So who are the sweetest short ladies in nwa these days gentlemen. 5 5 and under.
Been out of commission for a while but would like some sexy comfort once again.
Regular nwa visiting ladies too.
I’m 5’5” and 3/4. And now a size 4!
Your too tall for the carnival ride per op standards. Just barely though, come back again when your 6.

Like to see those under though, happy hunting NQAT
Your too tall for the carnival ride per op standards. Just barely though, come back again when your 6. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
I’ll do in a pinch. And I am a small, toned package.
I’ll do in a pinch. And I am a small, toned package. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Ha, now I wouldnt let 3/4 inch keep me from some pleasure with red again, if she'd have me.

General guidelines there not engineering specifications.
Ha, now I wouldnt let 3/4 inch keep me from some pleasure with red again, if she'd have me.

General guidelines there not engineering specifications. Originally Posted by notquiteatroll
Of course I would, you’re one of the sweetest guys I’ve met in the Hobby!

Thanks for being forgiving on my extra 3/4.

Besides, I’m under 3 feet tall when I’m sitting in my hot tub.
I like to play by the rules so I'll see Chloe. And circle back and ride again.
Chloe does occasion travel to NWA
I'm 5'2"
And a great cuddle buddy
I like to play by the rules so I'll see Chloe. And circle back and ride again. Originally Posted by Baconman
By all means play by the rules and see Chloe or anyone else you desire. Just don’t use the phrase “circle back”! The hobby is intended to be fun so let’s not spoil it
I'm 5'2"
And a great cuddle buddy
Originally Posted by Rosepetals
Of course I would, you’re one of the sweetest guys I’ve met in the Hobby!

Thanks for being forgiving on my extra 3/4.

Besides, I’m under 3 feet tall when I’m sitting in my hot tub. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Rosepetals/sweet mia is a sweet sexy woman with an incredible ass and personality!
I love a good carnival ride ... in the sheets lol.
I love a good carnival ride ... in the sheets lol. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Lol! You and me both!