verification page

I think it would be great to have some sort of verification page. Where we could request a provider that we have seen to verify us. You could make it only visible to member and provider. So when you want to see someone new they can look there. And not have to hope to get ahold of the mp.
ill see you babe.
good point tho!
Sounds to me like you need P411... problem solved.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1031822

I know exactly what you mean
I play on another site that does exactly that ...no P411 needed

We need a safety rating system in place

Please read the blog
Above
  • Brot
  • 04-12-2014, 01:50 PM
IMHO if you tie that type of function into eccie it will bias the reviews to the point of being worthless. As it is you have to wade through a lot of covereth thine arse.
Reviews could never be worthless

Reviews are things that can be read in spare time, or while on the toilet or something ... When you are quickly trying to set something up with someone a quick eyeball of a safe network would quickly ensure safety and piece of mind for a Lady...

I understand discretion but if you have an account here I'm sure you keep your user names and passwords tucked tightly

There are lots of guys here who have gone thru the screening process and given good references and run into the problem of playing the waiting game while the provider contacts the references ... She may or May not get in contact with that lady ... It can turn into a timely process
And how much of that Arse are you really covering by writing a detailed description on the visit in a review including a donation amount ???

I'm just saying

A rating system would be much more discrete
  • Brot
  • 04-13-2014, 07:54 AM
And how much of that Arse are you really covering by writing a detailed description on the visit in a review including a donation amount ???

I'm just saying

A rating system would be much more discrete Originally Posted by MissMiracle
I can tell you have never tried to find a lady on here that looks, acts and delivers like her reviews.

And now you are arguing to change eccie from one of the core reasons it was created so guys can not share to many intimate details.

Under this rating system would there be a box for providers: crazy, stinky, pimp, thief?
Im not asking to remove reviews ... just hoping for an additional feature

Im a girl who delivers just like my reviews
The rating system should ask questions and rate you on the following

1. Reliability
2. KARMA
3. INTEGRITY
4. SAFETY
5. JUDGEMENT

Has ________ made commitments to you?
Has he followed thrub on those commitments?