How do I delete a review/post?

How do I delete a review on a provider. It was a bad review at first, but she made up for it with a nice apology. Can somebody help me?
You can't undo what you have done. No deleting of reviews is allowed. You can comment on your original review to include the new information, but the bottom line is you write it; you own it.
Thats correct, the OP should make a comment in the existing review to explain what has occurred since the writing of it.
Or perhaps write a new review even though he wouldn't get pa credit due to the 3 month rule, so that a "yes" would populate the gals review list from the same guy.
I'm still pretty new at this....but I guess it is what it is. Even if the person apologized, or made up for it---there's no way to delete it huh? That's tough.
I'm still pretty new at this....but I guess it is what it is. Even if the person apologized, or made up for it---there's no way to delete it huh? That's tough. Originally Posted by Mr.smooth81
Post what you are thinking/feeling as a reply to your own review (which you still have not done)

I got a call last week just a day before an appt and said she was sick. Both of us were local so it was no big deal and we rescheduled for a week or so later. If I was from out of town I would probably have been a bit more upset possibly (because I did not know if it was the truth or not. It is still cold/flu season here). At our resched session I asked her how long she was sick for (truly caring as we had some nice texts in between) and she said it was little red wagon visiting her so that was cool. She ended up rocking my world big time next visit and it sounds like same happened to you.

Own up and say you're sorry and describe how great the make up session was (just don't forget to use private mode for any RoS)
I really appreciate the advice fishboy. I just got so upset. I guess you live and you learn right? Thanks again.