Trump off the rails again

Trump today demanded an immediate do-over of the 2020 election or to be declared the rightful winner and re-installed as President.

This a day after Lindsey Graham predicted there would be “riots in the streets” if the evidence collected at Mar A Lago results in an indictment.

Something to do with Facebook and Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Read it for yourself. It’s all over the web. Choose the spin of your preference. Trump is leaning heavily on bad information from dubious sources … again.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...now?ref=scroll

This is fuckin ridiculous. He’s trying to breathe life into his failing Social media company.
Saw that as well and blew it off as just more bluster BS. Maybe Rudy isn't out of the picture as an advisor yet.

It'll be fun to see how the "Constitutionalists" here come up with a scheme to make this reality, or alternate reality, as the shoe fits.
I have to give Trump a bit of credit in a fucked up way for recognizing and exploiting the sheer stupidity of his followers. That piece of shit tries to milk his dipshit minions out of as much money as he can with all of his over-the-top bullshit and they fall for it hook, line and sinker. His motto seems to be, "if they are dumb enough to give it, I am smart enough to take it."
I have to give Trump a bit of credit in a fucked up way for recognizing and exploiting the sheer stupidity of his followers. That piece of shit tries to milk his dipshit minions out of as much money as he can with all of his over-the-top bullshit and they fall for it hook, line and sinker. His motto seems to be, "if they are dumb enough to give it, I am smart enough to take it." Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
ellen would never tell us how much she sent to build the wall.
Trump today demanded an immediate do-over of the 2020 election or to be declared the rightful winner and re-installed as President.
No need for the former, obviously the later is completely justifiable.
It doesn’t matter, Biden is such a non existent man… Any Republican should win 2024!!!
Trump is holding all the strings. Dance puppets dance

bahahahahahahaha
It doesn’t matter, Biden is such a non existent man… Any Republican should win 2024!!! Originally Posted by pleasurem
We’ll see.

This a day after Lindsey Graham predicted there would be “riots in the streets” if the evidence collected at Mar A Lago results in an indictment.

Something to do with Facebook and Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Read it for yourself. It’s all over the web. Choose the spin of your preference. Trump is leaning heavily on bad information from dubious sources … again.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...now?ref=scroll

This is fuckin ridiculous. He’s trying to breathe life into his failing Social media company. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Truth Social is doing fine, mate.

But the FBI isn't... What's all-about the Internets is
the FACT the FBI outright LIED concerning the Hunter laptop.

Forcing social media to control anything of the laptop
as FALSE and "Russian Dis-information" - even that
the FBI knew the truth.

Proof Positive that the FBI and Democrat leaders STOLE the election.

... No bleedin' wonder President Trump wants a re-vote!

... Constant CORRUPTION in America! ...
Oh, the humanity....

#### Salty
Jacuzzme, please explain how either the former or latter option is constitutionally possible...we all support the constitution, correct?

The strings Trump holds are those attached to his puppets here and in certain alternate realty circles. I admit the ex-president's skill rivals that of the late Jim Henson.
Jacuzzme, please explain how either the former or latter option is constitutionally possible...we all support the constitution, correct? Originally Posted by reddog1951
I said justifiable, not constitutionally possible. Try’n keep up.
... RedDog got a point... But we don't know IF it is or not
Constitutionally possible.

I don't know if your Founders here ever would have envisioned
that a governmental agency (FBI) would TWICE attempt to
STEAL a Presidential election.

No wonder Trump is blue with this.

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 08-29-2022, 05:31 PM
That sob was never on the rail...
  • Tiny
  • 08-30-2022, 07:07 AM
This is Donald Trump doing what he does best, getting Democratic voters to go to the polls.
This is Donald Trump doing what he does best, getting Democratic voters to go to the polls. Originally Posted by Tiny
Yes. We’ll see the direct result in November.