Inactive

How long can a provider, member be inactive before they are removed from the site
Ain't nobody got time for dat.

They would have to make a specific request to be removed. Nobody is going around making sure members are active.
  • Old-T
  • 05-22-2013, 10:02 AM
Not sure it matters. People go inactive for many reasons, and there is no reason to put a time limit on things like that.
I would say inactive means they dont want to be contacted at this time. P411 prividers can go inactive for as long as they want im assuming, if they were verified.
I guess so was just wondering, have seen providers in areas that haven't been on in a while
I would say inactive means they dont want to be contacted at this time. P411 prividers can go inactive for as long as they want im assuming, if they were verified. Originally Posted by beezdat
No, you have to log in atleast once every 30 days. If not they send you an email to either log on or they will disable your acct. For P411, not Eccie.
Something like 30 seconds ... why are you not asking the modtards?
I was away for 6 months and my account was still active ..
request it to the mods again. Once it is set up you will get an email saying you have been inactive. Just log in again and everything will be good. Make sure you log in at least once during a 90 day period. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=241634
No, you have to log in atleast once every 30 days. If not they send you an email to either log on or they will disable your acct. For P411, not Eccie. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Not quite. If no login for 90 days then your VP status is suspended and reverts to a standard member. The account itself remains active unless there is a request to disable it.