Thought I had an STD. What I really had was worse!

So I went to the hospital and wanted to get antibiotics. I have had lots of bbfs with creampie with working girls. First I had to pee in a cup. I felt a sharp pain while urinating. Then the doctor had to stick a swab in my meteal orifice(that's the dickspout or urethra) and that hurt.

The urine sample came back negative. It is suspected I may have a kidney stone! I knew at some point in my life I would have this problem. Ten years ago I recall having a conversation about this with Jack at nastys bar in Austin. It was just a matter of time.

Do any of you have this problem?
If you took truvada and a daily low dose of doxycycline along with a ever clear bath for your genitals and lots of Listerine along with a few more things while hobbying will considerably cut down your std/sti risks and scares also not seeing high volume providers.

Cuting cokes out of your diet would help with the stones. Apple cider vinegar and dandelion root help dissolve the stones. Best of luck dear. The people at The Garden Of The Ancients are very well versed in natural medications.
Yes Humpty, you can take advice from her ^^^. She seems to have a lot of first hand knowledge on the subject. Hope you both get all that cleared up!
You can only get kidney stones from unprotected Greek...
You can only get kidney stones from unprotected Greek... Originally Posted by governmentguru
...with an underaged, undocumented Yemeni sheep....
And if you think a kidney stone is worse than HIV, keep barebacking until you get HIV+, then report back here....
And if you think a kidney stone is worse than HIV, keep barebacking until you get HIV+, then report back here.... Originally Posted by Anonymous01
Only fags, needle users and coons get hiv. It used to be that people could get them from a blood transfusion too, thankfully that has changed.
Only fags, needle users and coons get hiv. Originally Posted by Dude Ruggs
Are coons them type people?
Lmao wtf did I just read!?! ������
What a weirdo omg the Usher song let it burn comes to mind lol. Hopefully he learns his lesson