❤️❤️Thank you Austin ... I am a bad whore !

❤️Thank you Austin ... I am a bad whore !

After almost two years out of the hobby ... Austin Gents receive me with open arms (thank you!!!) and I learn some of you found different “arrangements”, an even one found a wealthy sugar momma so the roles switched for his lucky ass,
lol ... but most remain the same and as naughty as ever!

I am having a fucking feast !

One recent date went for many many hours (yes, we are both tantric), and as I am leaving, (me: noddle legs from the sex marathon and hair and nails ready for a salon visit) ...at the door he says....”aren’t you forgetting something ?”.... after going to Nirvana several times my brain could not find the answer, he pulls me by the waist and says “your donation” .... I leave thinking .... is ok to be a “bad” girl but should always remember the $$

I love being a cock astronaut !
Thank you sweetie. It was truly amazing for me as well.

I'm looking forward to..... (our little secret)!

Love,

Apollo
XOXOXO
Dear Treetop 696969,
I won’t say a thing ! LOL
Cock astronaut - that's great - I've never heard that before!!

❤️Thank you Austin ... I am a bad whore !

After almost two years out of the hobby ... Austin Gents receive me with open arms (thank you!!!) and I learn some of you found different “arrangements”, an even one found a wealthy sugar momma so the roles switched for his lucky ass,
lol ... but most remain the same and as naughty as ever!

I am having a fucking feast !

One recent date went for many many hours (yes, we are both tantric), and as I am leaving, (me: noddle legs from the sex marathon and hair and nails ready for a salon visit) ...at the door he says....”aren’t you forgetting something ?”.... after going to Nirvana several times my brain could not find the answer, he pulls me by the waist and says “your donation” .... I leave thinking .... is ok to be a “bad” girl but should always remember the $$

I love being a cock astronaut ! Originally Posted by monica austin1
No such thing as a "bad whore"; only girls who are not very good at sex! :-)

(yeah, yeah, some of us dudes are not always the greatest at sex, either.)
Yes
Sex is so good than I forget donation LOL
But my guys are gents and I have known them for at least 6 years
Yes (you know who you are)
I think that "sexual astronaut" might have been from a Brockmire episode.

I've never heard of any sex experiments in space, except for maybe a few bacteria reproducing here and there. If we really want to colonize, then we better get on it pretty quick with some human subjects. Now that would be must see TV.

To boldly cum where no man has cum before. Kind of catchy, huh?
I think that "sexual astronaut" might have been from a Brockmire episode.

I've never heard of any sex experiments in space, except for maybe a few bacteria reproducing here and there.

To boldly cum where no man has cum before. Kind of catchy, huh? Originally Posted by Dev Null
Dear Dev Null,
Nice thoughts ... I am sure sexstronauts “have experimented”
With each other and self pleasure in space ...

I am glad I am inspiring thoughts of Astrophysics.

This cock astronaut was just thinking on the aerodynamics of
The cock !

�� much love !