Too many rules/restrictions/ crybabies

You have the right to start your own forum.

Just a couple clicks on your phone and you should have one up and running in no time.

Then when you get 20,000 people on it and have to buy a server and place content on it that may be looked at as violating a law and need to hire lawyers to maintain it as well as keeping sponsors happy because they pay the bills etc you may understand it.

Just like facebook, twitter and a few other groups they can do what the fuck they want so long as they are not republicans.

When its your ass on the line I am betting you will do the same thing
  • Old-T
  • 11-01-2018, 10:48 AM
Well, between Jimmy and Hump (and some others) it appears we have a couple folks who connect some dotted lines that should not be connected.

The rules changes seem to have two big results, the first intended, the second probably intended.

#1: Try to avoid being shut down/arrested. You two may not like the dumb law, but it is the law, fully supported by DEMs and REPs both--contrary to 6's comment.
It is a bad law for many reasons, but avoiding arrest does seem to be a sane objective that I support. You on the other hand, seem quite willing to stick someone else's neck out.

How generous of you both.

#2: Civility. Contrary to some of the less cultured Macho Boys, this site only attracts guys if there are ladies active and present. The blatant hostility was chasing a lot of the good ladies away long before the rule changes. Then the hibernation chased everyone away. There are a lot of ladies who discovered that the insults and attacks and biased rules here were not worth the benefit, so they have stayed away (or at least stayed silent) even after it came back up. The ladies don't post, then a lot of guys see little value in logging in.

But in reality you two, and others who see the world as you see it, should be happy. You have the kind of "Boyz Only--No Yucki Gurlz Aloughed" clubhouse you wanted all along.
Hey all you boys (and I mean you little spoiled boys) who are complaining about the new rules here, LEAVE and start your own forum.

With the new federal laws, this site and many like it are trying to comply and stay around. The owners of this site don't want to go to prison.

Are you willing to go to prison to have a forum that was explicit like things were before FOSTA? I seriously doubt it. You would rather whine and cry.

Put on your big boy panties, grow the fuck up and get used to the new era. This is the new world we now live in.
Agree, every one is jealous of our big dicks.
  • Old-T
  • 11-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Agree, every one is jealous of our big dicks. Originally Posted by Ripmany
I sincerely doubt anyone is jealous of anything about you.
Dont forget what it was like when eccie was down... Just be happy lol
Well, between Jimmy and Hump (and some others) it appears we have a couple folks who connect some dotted lines that should not be connected.

The rules changes seem to have two big results, the first intended, the second probably intended.

#1: Try to avoid being shut down/arrested. You two may not like the dumb law, but it is the law, fully supported by DEMs and REPs both--contrary to 6's comment.
It is a bad law for many reasons, but avoiding arrest does seem to be a sane objective that I support. You on the other hand, seem quite willing to stick someone else's neck out.

How generous of you both.

#2: Civility. Contrary to some of the less cultured Macho Boys, this site only attracts guys if there are ladies active and present. The blatant hostility was chasing a lot of the good ladies away long before the rule changes. Then the hibernation chased everyone away. There are a lot of ladies who discovered that the insults and attacks and biased rules here were not worth the benefit, so they have stayed away (or at least stayed silent) even after it came back up. The ladies don't post, then a lot of guys see little value in logging in.

But in reality you two, and others who see the world as you see it, should be happy. You have the kind of "Boyz Only--No Yucki Gurlz Aloughed" clubhouse you wanted all along.
Originally Posted by Old-T
I couldn’t give 2 shits about the law.
The over moderation has nothing to do with Fosta/Sesta.
It’s a misguided attempt to make everyone nice.
This place sucks without pics in ads and no rates.
But guess what? They caved on that.
That was for the law, and they caved, so now if the feds want they can do what they want, because the attempt to make it legal failed.
The nice bullshit had and has nothing to do with the law.
This forum has too many rules and restrictions. A lot of whiners and crybabies. Would be much better if we could say whatever. Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
Isn't that what you're doing?!?
I would comment but I'm scared I'd get banned.
I couldnt agree more, when i was very active on this site under my old username, this site was actually worth something but since the site ownership soooo afraid to get into trouble with the law because of fosta law its made this site unusable or useless by many i have spoken too since now everyone is sooo damn paranoid Originally Posted by sizeable_paladin
I for one, am not willing to step up, start a site and RISK EVERYTHING so "we" can say whatever we like. FOSTA has some real teeth, are you willing to step up and ignore the risks you would be exposed to if you owned a site like you want????
I couldn’t give 2 shits about the law.
The over moderation has nothing to do with Fosta/Sesta.
It’s a misguided attempt to make everyone nice.
This place sucks without pics in ads and no rates.
But guess what? They caved on that.
That was for the law, and they caved, so now if the feds want they can do what they want, because the attempt to make it legal failed.
The nice bullshit had and has nothing to do with the law. Originally Posted by jimmy jump
so i take it that your not nice?