Linking a review

I understand how to write a review but how do you link it to the providers showcase page?
Don't worry about it.

You can't link it.
I told a provider I would be writing a review and she asked for it to be linked to her showcase.
Once again, you can't link a review to a provider's showcase. All you can do is write the review.

The provider is the one who links her reviews in her showcase.

Mods or admins please correct me if I am wrong...
DeD is right:
Providers can link to reviews they select in their Showcase (max 6 ECCIE + 3 from other sites) , and mods assign reviews that are linked under "ECCIE Reviews" tab of her account.
Does copying the location of the showcase into website field of the template not allow for that?
Jymie, it is helpful for assigning reviews correctly if the review writer does that but it will not automatically go to her showcase.

Rrichard, the showcase is the the ladies personal area and she is in complete control of the content there. If she wants to link your review in there then SHE is the only one that can do that, not you or me or any other mod. There is nothing automatic about the showcases. Again, she has to access her showcase and insert the review links SHE wants to have and that she feels will best represent her and her services.

Showcases are totally different from profiles. When we approve and assign reviews those reviews are then listed in her profile page, not her showcase.